part one chapter 17

Aniya P.O.V

Yooooo Tony grab the FUCKING gun bro and shoot that nigga tf is u doing man u opping on me rn? That's how we doing it after I done took u in and gave u everything u really b- .

I was cut off by this nigga Tony slapping me in the face with the end of the gun but I wasn't worried bout that because I heard a familiar voice a voice so familiar that if the person I think that voice belongs to walks in rn I would probably feel like my world just came crashing down.

I looked up to see Tony smiling down on me with a smirk on his face so I smirked back, "that's all u got pussy? My granny whip niggas harder then that and she dead" I flicked him off and spit by his shoe.

A/N- idc what situation u in spitting on ppl is not the answer keep ya spit to ya self love!!!

He was going to hit me again. This time his arm cocked alllll the way back and he was coming down so fast I thought my head was going to fall off but only inches away someone grabbed his arm and put a gun to his head, it was the person I thought it was but only he wasn't trading on me he was helping me.

I smiled a lil bu-, wait pause ik you guys are wondering how I got in this situation but I'll tell u in part 2 OK resume. I smiled a lil but soon got angry because how tf did they know I was here I'm grateful they saved me but how the hell did they know I was here.

I got up picked up the gun from Tony checked to see how many bullets was left and it was 8 but they will do, I walked over to Tony and put the gun to his head "say hello to the devil for me because that's where u going LOVE" I pulled the trigger leaving me with 7 bullets.

Once he dropped I stepped over his body and walked over to the person that helped me, so playa how did u know I was here if I only told tony? Hmmmm u weren't part of this now were u? Because I would hate to have to kill u love it would really be a shame to watch someone I fed and treated like family trade on me and me having to pull the trigger now wouldn't it be ? I circled around the person but stopped once I was in front of them.

I looked them in the eye with my gun clicked off safety and ready to shoot, "I promise u I had nothing to do with this I wouldn't treat u like that u family nigga like get tf back it's no need to change up on u and try to kill u, u give me my cut of money and stay Koo like ALWAYS and we don't have a problem so put that lil asz 9 down and let's go so we can burn this shit down and dip, I already killed everybody up front it was really easy they were some dumb ppl up there we shoul-". broooooo stfu I get it u talk way to damn much keep ya mouth closed until we leave and u still got some explaining to do when we hit the trap.

We walked up the stairs and to the front door, my fucking face hurt like a bitch I didn't really feel that shit cuz my blood was popping but now I feel like 8 fat niggas sitting on my face, imagine if he would of hit me that second time my asz would of been faxed for real.

We hopped in separate cars and sped to the trap 30 mins later I bust through the door, no security was outside, the door was unlocked, everybody sitting around smoking MY SHIT, and fucking eating/ playing video games, got hoes dancing around in this bitch, and crack heads in my kitchen.

I paused turned around and busted back through but I still seen the same shit, I grabbed the closest gun to me which was a automatic and started spraying that bitch everywhere, ppl got up screaming and running but nobody pulled they gun out to bust back not even my special team made for shooting busted back but it's Koo nobody leaving this bitch alive.

I stopped shooting and looked to my left aye u come here, tell everybody I said go to the meeting room right FUCKING now or that's all y'all heads!!!, He nodded quickly and ran away yelling "boss said meeting now".

I jogged up the stairs and to my office took my key out to unlock it but it was already unlocked, ik damn well OK they really dying now, I pushed the door opened and walked in but some lil bitch was trying to crack the code to my safe, I leaned on the wall and watched her fail after the 20th time I finally got bored so I yanked her up.

What the hell u in my shit trying to open my safe dumb bitch! This ain't FUCKING community money bitch that's why u can't get in because it's not COMMUNITY money it's ANIYAS MONEY BITCH!, I pulled my gun off my waste and shot her twice in the head and one in the throat Incase she some how survive that she won't be able to talk so hehe.

I stepped over her body changed my clothes and walked to the meeting room I busted through the door to see everybody looking like they seen a ghost, soooooooooo wassup with y'all folks hmmm ? Why I been gone for almost a hour and nobody but one person by himself came to help me hmmm?, Why when I come back to the trap after almost dying I can just bust through the door without worrying about dying or being asked questions because the guards wasn't there hmm? Why when I FUCKING walk in only a handful of FUCKING ppl was up working but the rest y'all was sitting around hmm? Pls FUCKING explain to me wtf is up because idk.

Nobody said anything so I picked out the handful of ppl that was still working and the only one that came to help,gave them some money and told them to go home and they got a week break. After that I looked at everyone and told them to stay there I walked out and locked the door, see the meeting room is made for explosives and shit so I set one off with a smirk on my face "see you in hell bitches" I ran outside and to my car so I could watch everyone screaming and begging for mercy like music to my ears.

After that I left the trap and drove home because this shitty asz day still not over.

Okkkkkkk here y'all go I'm sleepy so night sorry for the mistakes and allat.❤