final part 3

A/n:yes I'm sorry I'm late anyway

ANIYA P.O.V

                         Recap

"Damn you fine baby you trying to have some fun" I heard. I looked down at the hand and followed it up to the body and it was the light skin girl. "Ewwwwwwwww PPPPPPPPP she touching meeeeeee" I said in a whiny tone while jumping around. I took my arm back and that's when the house door was slammed open.

And kodie big crazy pregant asz was standing there.

"Oh shit bitch run" was the last thing I heard before all hell broke loose

                     Recap over

I was stuck kodie was on top of her bashing her face into the ground while at the same time yelling at me asking me "is these the type of bitches you like huh aniya you like bitches like this that get they ahh beat by a pregnant bitch and have no self morals huh aniya answer me huh".

Everybody else walked out the house and when they did some dark skin bitch pulled up and hopped out the car, she ran over to kodie and the light skin girl while they were fighting she tried to swing on kodie but P jumped in and started hitting her with her gun.

Out the corner of my eye I see the guys with water balloons throwing them at the light skin and dark skin girl making sure not to hit P or kodie, Where they got the water balloons from idk exactly what is in the water balloons once again I don't know.

I snapped out of my trance and told Quan to help me get kodie and the other two help get P because if they continue to fight the lil white people going to call the police and we don't need that.

Kodie baby get off her you pregnant and don't need to be doing all this fighting you gone hurt the baby. I looked over to see how the guys was doing with P and she was over there swing at them as well as the girl, I shook my head Quan go own over there and help them with P crazy ass bitches they need it I got her.

I looked at kodie and shook my head because she was being stupid and was only thinking about her self and not the baby or me. I picked her up and carried her in the house I carried her to a empty room and laid her on the bed I walked back over to the door shutting it and locking it in one Swift motion.

Before I started yelling I had to think, I looked up at her and she looked Beyond pissed but she also looked hurt not physical hurt but mentally I could see it in her eyes.

Baby what's wrong with with you? Why you out here fighting people knowing you pregnant and how I feel about you fighting in general? I already told about that shit. I started getting mad because she could of lost the baby doing all that plus she over here stressing and sad not making it any better.

YOU ST- before I could finish what I was going to say she slapped me I held my face and looked at her my eyes changing between dark to its natural color.

I walked over to her and pinned her down on the bed. Baby you know why I came down her huh? I came because I heard you was out here fighting and doing shit you wasn't supposed to be doing and to protect you from anyone who wanted to cause harm. I also came because I damn near lost my fucking life and I wanted to see my girl and baby.

You wanna know how I almost lost my life huh? That nigga Tony yes that nigga he set me up. He was all for the plan to go raid the trap house on the west I was going to bring a couple other ppl with us cause I wasn't sure if them niggas was deep so two people weren't going to work out.

He told me "no we don't need anyone else because one them niggas might snake you and tell ya plan to one them west niggas, we just have to make sure we go in strapped and silent".  Since it was Tony I didn't think much of it cause that's my nigga but I did make sure I was secured to take a bullet just Incase I have too because I never go in any trap raid without being secured.

15 mins after preparing to leave at my house we get to the trap house. Ight Tony imma go through the front you gone go in through the back I already disabled the alarms and cameras in the room and shit but make sure you silent with the safety off just Incase you got to shoot. Ight move.

I went through the front and he went through the back, I looked through the window and seen niggas sitting around watching TV or gambling. Instead of kicking the door down I just picked the lock so I could sneak in unexpectedly once I picked the lock I walked in and niggas had there guns up pointing at me with smirks on they face. How the hell did they know I was here I was quiet and every alarm and camera is off where the fuck is Tony I hope he good. It was so much shit going through my mind but then everything went dark.

I woke up and I was in a dark room I tried to get up but I was unfortunately chained to the wall I tried pulling the chains but that only made them tighter so I stopped. "YOOO WHY YOU PUSSYCAT​ AHH NIGGAS GOT ME IN HERE?" I yelled.

I heard talking then the door that I didn't notice open and I seen some dark nigga with dreads and a gold grill walk in and then Tony walked in short after with a smirk on his face.

Yooooo Tony grab the FUCKING gun bro and shoot that nigga tf is u doing man u opping on me rn? That's how we doing it after I done took u in and gave u everything u really b- .

I was cut off by this nigga Tony slapping me in the face with the end of the gun but I wasn't worried bout that because I heard a familiar voice a voice so familiar that if the person I think that voice belongs to walks in rn I would probably feel like my world just came crashing down.

I looked up to see Tony smiling down on me with a smirk on his face so I smirked back, "that's all u got pussy? My granny whip niggas harder then that and she dead" I flicked him off and spit by his shoe.

A/N- idc what situation u in spitting on ppl is not the answer keep ya spit to ya self love!!!

He was going to hit me again. This time his arm cocked alllll the way back and he was coming down so fast I thought my head was going to fall off but only inches away someone grabbed his arm and put a gun to his head, it was the person I thought it was but only he wasn't trading on me he was helping me.

I smiled a lil but soon got angry because how tf did they know I was here I'm grateful they saved me but how the hell did they know I was here.

I got up picked up the gun from Tony checked to see how many bullets was left and it was 8 but they will do, I walked over to Tony and put the gun to his head "say hello to the devil for me because that's where u going LOVE" I pulled the trigger leaving me with 7 bullets.

                     Story over!

I looked down at kodie and she was already starting at me. Look baby I'm sorry for what I did but I was not entertaining that bitch or anybody else in that matter while we was apart every bitch in the world could try but I'm still not going to fuck up what we got and I promise you that baby. I leaned down and kissed her.

The kiss started getting intense so you know what happened after that.😏😉

LIKE AND COMMENT!!

YALL BEING LIL LAMES TELL YA FRIENDS BOUT MY STORY THE MORE LIKES AND COMMENTS I GET THE MORE ILL GIVE YALL A UPDATE MORE OFTEN.

ALRIGHT THANKS BYE💚💛