chapter 12 loves

*3 weeks later*

Kodie P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since me and aniya had sex and every since then she been like a sex crave rabbit. I can't wearing nothing or she'll wanna fuck, I can't say certain stuff almost anything or it will turn her on, I can't touch her omg don't even get me started on touching.

Like last week I accidentally touched her stomach (she didn't have on a shirt y'all) and she bent me over the counter with the quickness it felt good but like damn she couldn't even warn me before she stuck it in.

On to bigger things I haven't been feeling good i started feeling bad like 3 days after we had sex and I've been really moody and craving some weird shit but I'll get over it, aniya thinks I should go to the doctors but I don't think it's that serious just a lil cold.

Speaking of aniya here she comes now, "HEYYYYYY BABYYYY" I said "hey bae, why you seem so excited what u want now?, Some of them weird asz cravings u been having?, you should really go to the doctors cuz I don't think that shit normal"she told me all in one breath.

Well 1.why can't I be excited without wanting something? 2. Hehe can you bring me some hot Cheetos ranch and a pickle pls thank u 3. I'm not going to the doctors I'm fine it's just a lil cold dang 4. Pickle pls chop choppp slave tf. She looked at me and walked bck you the status and walked bvk down with keys and shoes in her hand.

Get up we going to get some food her go to shoes put em on, I was confused but I got up and put my shoes on sense we are going to get some lovely food tf, I quickly walked out the house and hopped in any car and she hopped in shortly after, so where we going to go eat I asked after she pulled off down the road.

"We going to Mcdoctor to get u a Mchelp and Mctaken care of as ur drink love hope you enjoy" she said smirking over at me. "So you telling me you lied to me we not going to get some fucking food like you said we was you fucking dip shit wtf I don't need a damn doctor I'm perfectly fucking fine fucking asz wipe go suck sum dick since u good at it hoe" who tf lies about going to get food I'm hungry asf and she playing with my emotions I started crying and she stopped and pulled the car over on the side of the road.

"Baby what's wrong with you are you ok?" She asked I shook my head no and cried harder she kept asking me what was wrong so I decided to tell her, "y-y-you won't b-b-buy *sobs* me food and y-you said we was going to get some *sobs hard* and i-i-m real-ly  hungr-y-y *hiccups*", "shhhh baby if you want food I'll buy you sum just stop crying pls I'm sorry for tricking you but you gotta go to the doctors pls baby stop crying" she said wiping my tears and kissing my lips.

Ik the ending is bad illl edit it later when I get home but I was typing this in school and I just thought that I should give you guys at least something since it's been like 4 days you know

LIKE AND COMMENT LOVES

I'm trying but uk I got alot going on and shit k bye love yall ❤💣