chapter 15

Kodie P.O.V

We spent freaking 24 hours to get to Hawaii but it felt like 3 days since I had to deal with 4 childish asz niggas where tf did P come from you may ask I don't even fuvking know she just popped tf up at the airport with hella bags and her twin brother and sister but okkkkk.

Right now we are waiting for this guy to bring the car around so we can drive to the house and that's going to take us another 2 hours because it's in the fucking mountains so no one can see us like why tf did they pick this shit I don't know but I'm not complaining nope nope.

"Kodie bring yo dumb asz on the car here nigga" I heard snapping me out of my thoughts looked over to see who it was an it was P big ugly asz "girl shut up foh I tell ca- oops nevermind" I said with a smirk on my face then skipped away I heard p calling my name and following behind me but it soon stopped so I turned around and I seen Caleb had p in a headlock asking her what I was talking bout

I walked to the truck with everybody behind me I got in the passengers seat and laid all the way back to where I could see Quan ugly asz face looking down at me. "YOOOOOOO I'm hungry asf can we stop somewhere I want some shrimp"I said. Rn I could really eat a whole freaking farm because I'm hungry asf and this baby ain't helping me.

*30 mins later*

We finally stopped at some sea food restaurant that I can't say the name of at all so we not even gone worry bout that (A/N-idk what restaurant they got down there so I just put that 😭)

We all got out the car and walked in they had girls dancing in a lil area like stage and they had fire coming up from the tables that they cook at like they really cook ya food right in front of ya face that shit fye asf. We got seated by this lil mixed bitch that looked like a pitbull/man and she kept staring at James and he like my son so I had to let her know what was up cause she not trapping him or none of that (A/N- James is bisexual but he plays like a more feminine roll but don't get him wrong because he will fuck a anybody up but OK bye ohhh and also ik I said James mom is still in his life we will get deeper into that later in the story doe ight bye.)

"Heyyyyy water eater can you stop staring at my son like u tryna jump is bones because it ain't happening u not bout to have him out here burning up now get ya burnt out std box outta here" she tried to say something after that but P cut in and told her "gone bout ya business shawty foh we make a action movie up in here" and with that she walked away to a different seat.

*Skips to them at home*

So we finally made it to the house and everybody is picking out there rooms of course I got the biggest and best room in the house sis it's only right that the Queen gets the best love.

Buttttt I need to figure out why we are here so let me call everybody to the living room but first I need a wine glass and some tea (A/N-no she not bout to drink) I got some green tea and I put honey, sugar, and I even grabbed some strawberries an...

Buttttt I need to figure out why we are here so let me call everybody to the living room but first I need a wine glass and some tea (A/N-no she not bout to drink) I got some green tea and I put honey, sugar, and I even grabbed some strawberries and chips then walked to the living room.

I sat down in the recliner chair and put all my stuff on the coffee table I put a strawberry on my chips and stuck it all in my mouth omg it was so good I did a lil dance and my sit and hit a lil high note I was snapped out of my food wonderland by snickering and someone clearing their throat I looked up to see P,Caleb,Quan,and James sitting there laughing. Idk why they laughing but they need to shut up because they messing up my food wonderland.

"Damn kodie didn't yo fat asz just get done eating not even 30mins ago and u eating again P get ya girl before she be looking like a cow" Caleb said everybody busted out laughing but I got up and started crying everyone stopped laughing an looked at me like I grew a head out my asz and that made me mad so I snapped "y'all noodle soup looking asz hoes always trying to talk shit st-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I started throwing up on Q.

Quan P.O.V

"Ahhhhhh wtffff kodie gtfoo wtf is wrong with youuu!!!Go to the fucking bathroom wtf I just got this damn outfit u fucking mountain ape bitch" I got up and ran up the steps but I slipped on kodies throw up before I made it to the first step "ewwwwwwwwwww wtffff this shit in my hair now bro, P bring yo ugly asz over here and help me nigga" , "uhhhhh nigga I'm not touching yo asz" she said and stepped over me.

"Ughhhhhh kodie imma kill u when I get cleaned up on soul u too P" I got up and walked up the steps carefully but I almost slipped bck down them when I got to the second to last step but I caught my balance along with the railing. I walked in my room took my clothes off put them in a bag then threw the bag away I walked in the bathroom and took a good 30 mins shower I did a full body scrub hair for 10 mins and my whole body for 20mins to make sure I got everything.

I stepped out the shower wrapped a towel around the lower half of my body and walked into my room to get some clothes when I walked in there some girl was laying in my bed so I walked over to my dresser grab my gun a shirt and shorts to throw on. I walked over to the bed put the barrel of the gun to her temple and pinned her arms behind her back.

I turned her around to see who it was and it was.......

Anyway I put alot of thought into this chapter so enjoyyyy

Like and comment

Betta be happy I like y'all 😑😑