Believe Disbelieve

“ I don’t believe they exist at all.” all were gasping at the words that flows from his mouth smoothly. He saw how his dongsengs look at him as if he had grow another head. “what?”

“Nothing, it just I thought that hyung would be the person who will be into this the most.” said one his dongseng.

“I’m not you,Hae.” said him coldly, he felt insulted a little bit. He indeed being the famous idol who emitting the weird and dark vibe but not even once he believe in the main topic of their today conversation.

Donghae shrugged the older off. He admit himself in believing something as superstitious as in the existent of a ghost itself. But not Yesung, he never once in his live believe in superstitious.

“Well that’s because you never meet one. How about tonight we summon one?”said Kyuhyun with his famous evil smirk. The other were scooting away from sitting near the maknae.

At that moment, the leader walk in to their dorm11 after coming back from his schedule. Siwon who saw the older quickly went to greet the older.

“Are you hungry hyung?” ask him, the older shake his head off, he had a late lunch with the staff right before he come home. Siwon smiles and went back to the hot topic between the members.

Leeteuk curiously walk over to his dongsengs when he saw how Yesung was going off with a debating topic.

“What are you guys talking bout?” Leeteuk ask them after they were way into the discussion.

“Hyung! Let’s go ghost hunting tonight!” said Eunhyuk happily, getting a snorted from few of the members, it was no secret how scaredy cat he can be even by watching scary movie.

“Why.. how you guys get into this topic?” ask the leader to the younger.

Kyuhyun walk over to Yesung who sitting on the couch and resting his hand over the older shoulder casually. “Well this hyung didn’t believe in ghost and we need to fix it. Right,Yesungie?”

Yesung proceed in hitting the younger and swat off the hand that resting comfortably on his shoulder. “That’s because it doesn’t exist. You guys are too naive to believe those movies you guys had been watching.” said Yesung annoyed.

“It was your collection hyung…” muttered Donghae in whisper but Yesung ear are too sensitive to let it by pass.

“Okay, so where and when you guys wanna do it?” ask Leeteuk, earning a whined from Yesung who not believing the older were agreeing to the younger. “Sorry but it was way too interesting.”

“Suit yourself. I won’t participate.” said Yesung shrugging them off and continue to focus on his phone.

“Chicken out too soon hyung.” a voice come from the kitchen. Kangin who actually already come home few minutes ago and heard all their conversation.

Yesung glare at Kangin lazily. “Nah, I don’t want to waste my time on something stupid.” reply Yesung casually, not letting the anger getting to him easily.

“Yeah,he’s scare. Don’t worry, it won’t take too long. After dance practice tonight we will go to this building lowest basement. I heard it was the most haunted place so far.” said Kyuhyun.

Yesung just ignoring them but he knows he can’t run from them being that they will ride in the same vehicles after the practice. 

“That’s decided, we will inform the others before dance practice tonight. Ahhh I’m hungry. Hyung cook for me.” whine Eunhyuk to the leader. 

It was only he, Siwon, Donghae, Yesung ,Kyuhyun and the two newly finished schedule members were at the dorm now. The usual chef in the dorm, RYeowook and Sungmin were still at their schedule. Shindong were at his parent house at the moment and Heechul were no where to be found.