Lifted

The living room become the place where Madame Soo ready for her ritual. All furniture were pushed back, giving a space for a big unfinished ring of crystal salt. Once finished with all preparation, She’s waiting in the circle while holding the same black crystal that were given to Yesung and Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook and the others only watching from the side as they waiting for the others to come back, hopefully with the trio. As he watched the woman preparing, he went to the kitchen to prepare a drink for everyone.

15 minutes past, the door were pushed roughly, revealing the members and a two injured members.

“Take him and check on his wound. Put Eunhyuk in his room please.” ordered the leader to few members. Onew help Sungmin too aid Donghae as Kangin took the unconscious Eunhyuk to his room.

Later, Kyuhyun went in with Yesung in his arm, struggling as the man felt massive pure energy emerged within his reach.

“Let me go!!!” shouts Yesung, kicking everything in front of him despite being blindfolded.

“Bring him here!” Shouts Madame Soo. She scooped of the salt wider to let the two idols in the circle and closed it right away.

After letting the lead vocal go, Kyuhyun accidentally pushed backward near the crystal salt and scream in agony. Realizing the maknae agony, Siwon was about to help him when Madam Soo stop him.

“Don’t. he react that way because of Woojin. He won’t affected much physically. Kyuhyun-ssi, you have to hold him again.” said her while taking out something among her stuff.

As Yesung begin struggle against Kyuhyun, Madame Soo pick an black orb an place it in front of him sending him into complete silent.

(Discalimer: none of the ritual weren’t suppose to be taking seriously. No religious were mention or used as I didn’t want to offend any religion and strayed from my own one. All were fiction and creation by me.)

She took of the man’s blindfold as it revealing intense stare from him. Feeling unfazed by that, she begin read an old mantra . Getting some respond from Yesung, she begin the strongest one that manage to effect Woojin too. Kyuhyun trying his hard to hold onto Yesung as his body begin to react the same as Yesung.

“NO!!! Let me go!!!” shouts Yesung, his eyes begin to tear up as his hand clutched onto Kyuhyun’s, letting his nail digging into the maknae’s skin.

The members were worried for both men but do nothing as they were caution about not interrupting the ritual. As they were too busying watching over the ritual, none were expecting someone to even interrupt the ritual.

Kicking the ring of salt, he pulled the maknae and replace him to hold Yesung off. 

“Heechul hyung!?” shouts Shindong who went up to look at Kyuhyun. Lucky for the maknae, his injury weren’t that serious.

Heechul ignoring the other as he begin to trap Yesung beneath him while making the younger to face him.

Yesung gasped once he saw the older and frantically trying to runaway from him.

Madame Soo who realize something happen open up her eyes to see a different man were helping her. She look closely and felt surreal energy that emitting the same as Yesung.

“Who are you?” ask her, stopping her mantra halfway.

It’s shock the members when the diva decided to throw some heroic act but more shocked as the Madame being hostile towards him when she pulled the shivered Yesung into her hug.

Heechul laugh at her act and stop while throwing a glare to her. “I was just trying to help. Woojin will effected by the stupid mantra so I’ll decide to throw myself in here. Give her back.”