Final Peace

A/N: nobody realize the last chapter title was a joke? I change it back to it's original lol.  Caution. Long chapter ahead and a goodbye.

K.R.Y comeback date was nearing the deadline, Yesung trying his hard to ignore all the thought surrounding his weirdly disturbing dream that night by busying himself with a vocal practice. It’s irk the two maknaes who watching over him as he pushed himself to the limit, ignoring his own paled face by keep humming few pitch that doesn’t make any sense the longer he did it.

It wasn’t his intention to keep messing up his pitch, the voice inside his head begin to act up the longer he ignore it. As the pitch getting lower and hoarse, Kyuhyun had to stop him half way, gaining a weird and confuse looking from the oldest of the three.

“What?” said Yesung, he realize how hoarse his voice had become and understood the maknae intention. “Sorry” he muttered.

“It’s okay but don’t push yourself too hard. You just recovered.” said the maknae, passing a water bottle for the older.

Ryeowook halting his activity to join the two to have their rest time. Pulling out several homemade food and prepare it for his members.

They were eating in uncomfortable silent, the older didn’t even touch his food, too caught out with daydreaming. As Ryeowook about to scold the older off, the lights went off in the practice room, leaving one light near corner of the dance practice room that they were using as a substitute for the day.

“What the heck? Kyu, go check the switch box.” said Ryeowook. 

It was only then Yesung was woken up from his reverie and saw what he thought a figure underneath the only light left.

“Wookie, who’s that?” ask him, pointing at the direction. It took the eternal maknae few blink to saw the faint looking human figure at the direction.

“Argh!!! why she’s still here!” shouts Ryeowook, manage to make the maknae who was about to went out turn his feet around.

Watching how scares Ryeowook clinging onto Yesung, he went on to their side but as he strode over, he saw the same thing. But his reaction was much more different from the smaller.

“Ga-in ah…” as if on cue, Woojin appeared, missing the figure so much as he walk near her and take her hand into his.

“Woojin… my dear… please…” muttered Ga-in, her facade begin to fade again but before she completely gone, she look into the two cuddling men. Found what she been looking, she smile warmly to the oldest one, reaching out her hand shakily.

“My baby… help me… he will come to me…”

“Baby?” Yesung were brought back to the last night dream, the same faint voice who was calling him dearly. “ Mo..mommy?”

Ryeowook look into the older face in disbelieve. “Hyung! She’s not your mom!” said him while cupping the older face to broke off their stare.

“i know. I was talking about my dream…” muttered him in annoyed. “Are you Ga-in? Why are asking for help? Why you call me as if I was your son?” 

Ga-in smiles again, truth to be told, to Ryeowok and Woojin, she look much more purer than before. It was all warm and light around her as she waltz towards Yesung while holding Woojin’s hand firmly.

“Because you look just like my unborn baby… your eyes… you lips… but I don’t have much time to tell everything… he’s coming. Please come to ‘her’ fast. I have to go now…” said her as her hand begin to fade, giving a kiss on Yesung’s forehead as she faded with a smiles on her face.