Misleading

Sunlight creeping through the curtain,felt disturbed by the sudden beam, he woke up right away. Looking around only to find two members were in the same room as him but both seems too tired to start the day.

He felt too sluggish to even sit up straight. As he was about to stand up from his bed, his leg give off and thrown him right on the floor.

“Ow…”groaned him in pain.

Startled by a loud thump, both Kangin and Kyuhyun shot right up to look for the source.

“Hyung!” said Kyuhyun once he found Yesung fall with their leg tangled to each other.

After helping the older to sit properly, Kangin went on to call the leader to inform about the awaken lead vocal.

He didn’t have any idea what happened when everyone begin to frantically running around him. Looking down, he realize he still in his yesterday clothes. Not having any fragment of what had happen that make his head spinning right after he woke up. ‘Did I got wasted last night?’ thought him.

He felt an eyes stare at him intensely, it was awkward moment when his eyes met with Siwon deep gaze. 

“Why you staring at me like?” ask him while looking at the younger who leaning at the door frame.

“Nothing, how are you feeling?” ask Siwon, rising his brow.

Yesung tilted his head, confused by the question. “I’m fine… wait. Is something wrong? Why everyone running around?”

Siwon turn his head around to the corridor and the older was right. Everyone was frantically cleaning the dorm and some were too scare to come into Yesung’s room. Then Kyuhyun showed up, looking just as confused as Yesung.

“Hyung, why I’m sleeping in Yesung-hyung’s room? I thought was in my room? When Yesung-hyung come home?” the maknae look into Siwon’s eyes to search for an answer.

Siwon sighing while walking away, leaving the two all lost with no answer. Kyuhyun snorted at the older and went to Yesung.

“Hyung, when did you come home? I didn’t heard anything last night.” 

“Eh?… I.. don’t know… Why they are running around,Kyu?”

Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder. His eyes fell on the older clothes. 

“Hyung, did you sleep with your yesterday clothes? Go take a bath. I think they only panic about breakfast, possibly. I’ll go talk to them first.”

After the maknae left him alone, he went on to take a shower, feeling sticky with sweat and dirty clothes. As he went into the shower, he can’t help but felt watched again. ‘Funny… it’s hot shower but somehow… it’s too cold…’

Not wanting to be in there any longer, he rushed out from the bathroom quickly after finish his shower.

***************************************************

“He’s in the shower? Ask him here once he finish.” said Leeteuk to Kyuhyun. After fill in the younger with what happen, they decide to have breakfast the first thing before their next plan.

After calling the older to have breakfast, the members couldn’t help but took few glances at Yesung once in a while.

 Feeling something was off,he mustered up his thoughts. “Is something happen.. last night…?” muttered Yesung, not taking his eyes off from his food thought he didn’t had any appetite at that moment.

Feeling guilty for keeping Yesung from the incident, Heechul nudge Leeteuk to tell the younger everything but the leader shook his head.

“Why you ask,Yesung-ah?”