Bad Imitation

2 days before the super show, they were seen practicing at the dance room. The members were working hard despite the problem they facing. 3 days after Yesung’s dream, nothing had ever happen again, including for Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk who fully recover and no longer dazed off.

Though it was peaceful for them, no one ever let their guard down. The idea of meeting a shaman were pushed back for the meantime as nothing had happen. Kyuhyun who weren’t from attacking people in that days become irritated whenever the members keep following him around but never once he complained as he knows the reasons.

The practice went on for 1 more hours until it was time for them to stop and rest until the next schedule. Ryeowook still in his role of watching over Yesung who seems too calm at the moment.

“Hyung, do you feel anything? Are you okay?” asked the ertenal maknae. 

Yesung perk up to look at the younger who staring at him intensely. He smiles at the younger and nod. “I’m feeling fine than I ever been. Why?”

The younger only shake his head and sit next to Yesung who sitting against the mirror. They rest for a few minutes while watching the other packing up their stuff to get ready for the next individual schedule.

“Those who don’t have any schedule can go home now.” said the manager as he order the rest to follow him.

Yesung who usually the one without much schedule were send home right away along with Ryeowook who insist on being with him and giving his dj schedule for other artist to take over for the moment.

Once both of them got into the van, Ryeowook look at Yesung once more before deciding to take short nap. He had been worry for the older one since the last incident. He hate to admit it but the whole ordeal were making him more nervous and worried than he ever had.

“Ryeowook… Wookie..”

He feel a hand that as small as his  shaking his arm. Woken up from the short nap giving a bit headache to him. Groggily he look around and realize they already arrived at the dorm.

“Let’s go. I’m hungry.” said Yesung with a smile as he pulled the younger out from the van and thanked the manager.

After let themselves into the dorm, Ryeowook went to the kitchen right away to fix them a late lunch. Yesung who weren’t much of a help just sitting in the living room watching a show.

“Aishh.. Hyung! I’m gonna go upstairs for a while. They bring the cooking ingredient there so I’m gonna cook there the side dishes. Don’t dozed off okay?” said Ryeowook, sternly warning the older as he afraid another dream will take him over again.

Yesung just chuckled at the younger stern order and nod. He really didn’t want to left the older alone but he know it will be the second time Yesung will be left alone. The first time Yesung were alone was 2 days ago and nothing had happened, much to his relief so he decided it will be okay again this time.

“Call me if anything happen okay!” shouts Ryeowook as he went out of the door.

Yesung sighing. He really didn’t want to worry anyone for the time being. Truth to himself, he was weird out with no bad dream and the pain striking his body anymore. He know he can’t let his guard down yet but he just want the stress to go away soon.

Shaking his thought of, he continue watching the show as he wait for Ryeowook to come down with the food.

Few minutes past, the door to the dorm open up. Thinking it was the younger , he ignore it and continue watching the television again. But as he was waiting for the younger to call him, nothing had happen.