Chapter 8 - Damn She's One Smoking Hot Specimen

The Bad Boys Good Girl

ImUndercover

Chapter Eight - Damn She's One Smoking Hot Specimen

.

.

.

.

Monday morning came around before I knew it and I was as stressed as hell. I had so much fun with the boys this weekend that I forgot to complete my sixteen page English essay due in today.

Sixteen flippin' pages.

How is one meant to manage that in three days?

Yes, three days notice our ass of a teacher gave us.

What a dickhole.

"Bye Grandma. Love you," I kiss my grandma on her cheek before scurrying out of the house.

I had five minutes to get to school, and my car is in the garage until Wednesday so I had no chance on getting there on time.

I look around my street, because this is usually the part where the smoking hot Bad Boy turns up on his motorcycle to give you a ride, even though you're scared out of your mind.

But sadly, my life isn't a cliché, and I have to face the fact that nobody's gonna save my ass this time.

So, with that in mind, I begin walking to school.

.

.

.

Third lesson comes to end, and I make my way to the canteen to devour my well earned chicken and salad sandwich.

That's when I hear it:

Girls talking about.. Me?!

"So, that's the skank?"

"Ew. What a slut."

"She's such a whore, I mean seriously, I hope she trips and breaks her nose!"

I abruptly stop at the last comment, and turn to the source of the voice. Which is no other, than Queen-Bee Cindy Birch.

More like Cindy Bitch.

"That would be such a shame wouldn't it, because I'd need nose job just like you." I say smugly, "Let's just hope mine doesn't go as badly as yours."

I hear a variety of screams from the crowd:

"Ooooo BURNNN"

"That told you,"

"Wow, that girls got-"

Wait. Crowd?

I felt quite bad-ass in that moment, up until when I look around and notice that I hold the attention of everyone in a 10k radius. Shit.

My cheeks blush a furious red and my palms are sweaty.. AGAIN. Like seriously, I must've lost half of my weight due to the sweating I've done recently.

I turn away, with a dry lump in my throat and head to the canteen before she starts a fight.

I most definitely didn't want that.

.

.

.

"There were people saying all these horrible things about me, as though I wasn't even there and it just," My voice trailed away.

"Hey, hey, hey." Becca tries to comfort me, "It's okay, she's nothing but a fucking slut who need to stop treating people like shit because she jealous of everyone around her."