Chapter 5 - I'm Friends With The Bad Boy

The Bad Boys Good Girl

ImUndercover

Chapter Five: I'm Friends With The Bad Boy

-

If I'm honest, making mine and Ryder's friendship official has made things a lot better for me.

For example: I, being the clumsy person I am, walked into a wall in the school corridor, dropped everything in my hands and fell straight to the floor, and it's safe to say that every single persons eyes where on me. So, being the alright friend, who's still a little bit of a jerk, that Ryder is, he distracted everyone by screaming, "Wow your tits are hanging out." down the corridor.

Every guys attention was diverted along the corridor because they're all man-whores who want a glimpse at a boob, and all the girls only looked so they could begin some new gossip.

It's pathetic if you ask me, but it saved me a tonne of embarrassment so I'm not going to complain.

But of course, Ryder hasn't let me forget it. Every chance he gets he reminds me that I owe him something for saving me from being a new hot spot for gossip.

Like hell I do.

"I owe nobody nothing," I scoff unamused.

"Oh, so did you want me to just let you be humiliated?" Ryder raises an eyebrow at me.

"Well, now that I think about it..it would be a lot better than owing you something."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Just that, you know... I just don't like owing people things." I lie to cover up the fact that I'm scared he'll want me to do something completely disgusting. Not that my mind thinks like that or anything..

"Don't worry Tessa, it's not like I want you to have sex with me. A blow job will do." he grins and I scrunch my nose in disgust, only making him laugh harder.

"Oh shut up." I slap arm harsh fully in a playful manner.

"But you owe me something," he whines.

"Fine," I huff, "What do you want?"

"Um... let me sleep on it."

I nod my head, just as the bell rings and head to first lesson; Business.

-----

"But why can't we work together?" Rebecca argues with Ms. Gregory which, in my opinion, is a total mistake.

Sure, Ms. Gregory occasionally has those days where she's not as much as a prick as she usually is, but overall she is a bitch.

A stuck up, two-faced bitch - like most of the girls in my year, actually.

"Because I have got you both new partners." she spits and she looks down at us with her glasses resting in the rim of her pointy nose. "Two students have coincidently transferred lessons and happen to be in ours. So when they get here I can partner you both up."

"But," Rebecca begins to argue again because there always has to be a 'but' when Rebecca's involved, "Why can't we work together and the two new students work together."

"Because Rebecca Prescott," I watch her face turn in disgust as she speaks Rebecca's full name, "They are new to this class, therefore have no knowledge. How are earth are they meant to do a project with no damn knowledge?" Her voice screeches and by now the whole class is silent and all eyes are on us.

Shit.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Eyes are mainly on Rebecca and Ms. Gregory but I am stood next to the both of them, therefore I am getting a few funny glances.