Chapter 6 - He Begins To Make Out With My Foot

The Bad Boys Good Girl

ImUndercover

Chapter Six: He Begins To Make Out With My Foot

---

By the time Friday evening had arrived, I still haven't spoken a word to Ryder. Since our little argument, he's done everything in his power to ignore me.

And if I am honest, I miss his friendship.

"Ah, forget him." Rebecca nudges my shoulder playfully. We are currently sat in my bedroom, having a sleepover; Something we love to do but haven't done in a while.

"Forget who?" I know exactly who she's talking about but I'm not going to admit it.

"Ryder Black, that's who." She grabs something from the floor, "because we've got two new men to worry about, and their names are Ben and Jerry."

I giggle at her, and take a spoon full of Cookie Dough. Yes; I eat way to much of that ice cream but what can I say? It's just too good.

"Okay so, I brought over some of your all-time favourite movies; which do you want to watch? I have Clueless, Thirteen Going On Thirty, Mean Girls.."

"Mean Girls, all the way." I cheer.

"Ugh, but we've watched that like a gazillion times," she groans.

"You can never watch Mean Girls too many times."

"Fine, but I'm only doing this for you. You know I'd prefer to watch an action, or horror movie." She stands from the bed to put the disc into the DVD player, before sitting back down.

"Whatever, we can watch an action movie later," I promise, "But you know how much I hate horrors, so that's a definite no. I mean, why would you want to get scared shitless of walking up the stairs at night incase there's an axe murderer up there?"

-------

"Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?"

"Tessa!" My Grandma calls from downstairs. "Come here please." I pause the film and climb off my bed in annoyance. I love this film, why couldn't she call down when we were watching one of Becca's shit action films?

I am wearing a cute pink vest top and pair of teddy-bear shorts which are many, many sizes to small for me, although you wouldn't tell just by looking (they'd just look a little too short) - but my parents bought me them years ago and I wear them whenever I'm sad, anxious or agitated, which I've been a lot of since mine and Ryder's argument.

"What do you want?" I can't help but show the annoyance in my tone.

"Mary and I are going Bingo," she starts.

"Again? It's like 9 o'clock though,"

"You can play until Midnight. Anyway, I will be staying at her house because even though it's in the same road, it'll just be easier."

Why on earth would it be easier?

"Okay," I sigh, not really seeing the point in the conversation. Just say bye and go, for gods sake.

"Aah, but that's not all." I raise a tired eyebrow at her - how an eyebrow can be tired, I have no idea. "Her grandson, I can't quite remember his name - he's a handsome chap though," It's Ryder, That's Ryder. I remember him saying Mary's his grandma. Oh God. "He'll be coming over, some of his friends are over at their house but she doesn't really trust them alone, so I told her you'd keep them in order."

"W-what?"

"I just mean watch the movie with them, to keep them from wrecking the place - no funny business though," she grins, "They'll be over soon, go and tell Rebecca to come downstairs; you can watch the movie down here. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon."