14: Enter Sissi

File Island

Kyle waited as Yumi and Aelita were the last two to be virtualized. Once they were in Digiworld and after BlackAgumon and Impmon warp-digivolved to their mega forms, they were ready.

"Jeremie, I hope you finished that superscan update to locate XANA when we're done at the school!" Kyle said.

"Don't worry." Micheal said. "The program is ready, and we're scanning for the his location as we speak. In the meantime, we've programmed additional vehicles for you. We've even got one for Beelzemon."

Two Overbikes, Three Overboards, and One Overwing virtualized, along with a stylish, dark-looking motorcycle that was big enough for Beelzemon.

"We call it the Behemoth Digicycle. What do you think?" Micheal asked.

"Oh, this is sweet!" Beelzemon hopped on the Behemoth, starting up and revving the engine. "Yes, this will be fun to use!"
"Alright, we'd better get going, and now!" Kyle hopped onto one of the two Overbikes. "Any luck with the scan, Jeremie?"

"Just a moment... Here! We've got him!" Jeremie said. "Oh god... This is not good! He's in Japan, and according to these readings... He's on top of the Tokyo Tower! He's also recalled the Digimon from the school, and virtualizing them around the Tokyo Tower! Looks like Gennai and the Digidestend are there too, trying to stop him. Doesn't look like their having much luck."

"Dammit!" Kyle cursed, thinking of a good battle speech. "...Okay, we got this guys! Just because Xana has Owikawa and all that power doesn't necessarily mean he can control it! Let's go!" With that, the rest chose their vehicles, and they gunned their engines for their destinations.

Jeremie started to ready the new XANA Antivirus purge program with help from Micheal, who had his laptop plugged into the mainframe of the supercomputer.

"Do you really think we will have to terminate Owikawa to stop XANA?" Micheal asked.

"I hope we don't." Jeremie said. "Either way, our only option once this is is over is to use the return. If there are no casualties besides Owikawa..."

"Okay... Antivirus upload is ready." Micheal said. "I hope it works. I hope it works against Xana..."

"Who is this 'Xana?' And what the heck is that thing?" A voice demanded.

Jeremie and Micheal looked up to see Sissi getting off the ladder.

"I saw you guys run away from the school! Just what are you thinking? Where's Ulrich?" She demanded.

"Oh, why now?! Sissi, we're trying to save the world!" Micheal exclaimed.

"What's going on?" Aelita asked through the communications link.

"Sissi found us." Jeremie said. "We might as well tell her. The whole world's going to know soon enough, if Xana gets his way..." Jeremie said.

# # #

"So this is what's going on?! You've been out playing 'hero' and flirting with disaster?!" Sissi exclaimed.

"It's not as if we had a choice!" Micheal said. "XANA is a threat to the entire planet! We couldn't just leave him unchecked!"

Sissi then got a look in her eye. "Well, it sounds to me like you could use some help. I'm going down to the scanners. Virtualize me."

Jeremie's face went blank. "Wha...? Are you serious? You have no skill on Lyoko, Sissi!"
"Do I look like like I am kidding?" Sissi asked, attitude high. "Besides, I can learn how to handle things, and sometimes you need to run before you can walk!"

"That's just quoting Tony Stark!" Micheal scoffed.

"Still appropriate for the situation." Sissi countered. She then got on the elevator, and went down to the scanner room.

Jeremie sighed. "Hold on before you head out, guys. You have another arrival on the way."

# # #

The group waited as Sissi was virtualized onto Lyoko. When she came through, she was weaing a Japanese school uniform, covered with gun magazines and grenades! She had a Bazooka with a Hookshot Bayonet attachment strapped to her back, along with a .45 Caliber pistol and a long-barrel Uzi on her sides! She also had sunglasses on her forhead! She looked like Lady from the Devil May Cry series!

"Looks like Kyle isn't the only Devil May Cry Junkie." Odd laughed. "Though I admit the bazooka does suit Sissy's style..."

"Just like your little paws suit yours, kitty cat." Sissi replied, stepping onto Yumi's Overwing with Aelita.

"Okay children, focus." Kyle said. "Right now, we need to meet up with the DigiDestined in Tokyo. Speaking of which, I hope you know a way for us to get there, Jeremie."

"Don't worry." Jeremie said. "Me and Mike have been observing what Xana's doing. The reason the Digital world is appearing in the sky is due to Virtualization rifts he's making in the sky. You just have to catch one of those rifts, and you will be good to go."

"Alright then, let's move!" Kyle revved the engine of his overbike, and took off. Beelzemon follwed on the Behemoth, along with Ulrich and everyone else.