Chapter 6 Another

I had never really been to my uncle house we would go there some Christmas but either than that we would rarely go there. Thy had photos in there house but know I come to think of it there are not many of my aunty when she was a kid.

I was going through the files trying to find something I hadn't seen before.

"Do you want to go get some breakfast" Luke said. "well I really just want to keep going through these file" I replied "come on what's a couple of hours and I haven't really taken you on a date yet" he said smiling.

We where walking down the stairs when my mum called me. " where are you going" she asked "just to get some breakfast" before she could reply me and Luke made a run for it.

We where walking down the drive way when my dad started to drive up I waved to home but I guess he didn't see me cause he just kept driving.

We where in the car on our way to the local diner. We didn't say anything to each other the whole car ride.

I had almost finished my breakfast when the news segment came on. "BREAKING NEWS" said the reporter. "Another girl found dead in a local high schools locker room." I looked at Luke and then back at the screen to a photo of the girl. I didn't recognise her but that didn't matter another girl dead how many more will there be.