Oh Jack, Harder

Driving through a gated residential area and through a wooded area had me excited to see Alex's home. I watch as the trees blur around us, and the wildlife run along with us as we move up a hill. At the top is a large two story building. Columns raise the house at the front portion and big open windows let light in on all sides of it. There is a loop in the front which a fountain proudly sits spraying near three cars. To the left is a large garage suited for what looks like 5 or more vehicles, and to the left you see a wrap around porch to an overly sized pool. I gasp at the beautiful colors and designs.

"Is that it?" Alex laughs and shakes his head.

"That's Vic and Kellin's home, they're a sweet couple." I gape as we pass the mansion and go deeper into the woods. Finally we stumble upon the last house available in the residential area. It's a long, homey one story building designed to resemble a wooden cabin. Rather large in space both as the house and the land around it. Alex pulls up into a drive way to the far left of the house, parking inside a three car garage. I smile big at him, and he nods letting me know we finally made it. I look around as the garage lights up, indicating the doors to it were shutting on command. I notice a larger SUV, for bigger groups I assume, and a set of quads and dirt bikes. I shake my head in astonishment.

"Mi casa es su casa," he says taking my hand and pulling me to the house door. We enter a smaller wash room with french doors leading into the large open kitchen. I glance at the two washers and dryers on the far wall and adjacent to them a closed off area with shower heads and drains.

"Sometimes we get dirty, I don't want Zack and Rian fucking up my carpet. Or anyone really," Alex grins and I raise an eyebrow at him, smiling. "Also, we gotta make sure everyone's clothing is smellin' good," he continues as we keep walking into the house. The kitchen was large and filled with new appliances. In the middle was an island where the sink sat. It was raised passed the sink to have a fiver person bar table as well. The dining area was suited for all friends and family, completed with an actual bar area for entertainment.

"Jack, if I see you sneaking for a drink."

"Punish me, Alex," I shoot back with a grin. I see Alex blush a little as he quickly grabs my hand to bring me to the wide living room. I can not believe I just made him blush.

"Okay, so this is the living room slash... well, game area," Alex looks around at the wrap around couch set. The large TV sitting in front of them against the wall had game systems, games all around it and in the entertainment center just below.

"So if I'm bored, I'm probably doing it wrong," I say to him with a small chuckle. He looks at me and smiles.

"Exactly." He starts to run me further to the left where a hallway leads to 7 bedrooms. My jaw slacks and he gently closes it for me.

"Where's my room?" I suggest, him simply answering by walking to the one at the very end. When he opens the door I nearly jump. The large king set in the middle of the room looked good enough to live in. I look at him and he gestures me to go ahead. I get a running start and leap into the clouds of pillows and sigh happily. He laughs and jumps right on top of me.

"Oh this mattress is so comfy," he says as he rolls all on me. He makes a questioning face, elbowing me playfully, "maybe a little lumpy though." I can not help but to laugh, wiggling myself until I am cuddled up to his side. He keeps me close, us both knowing this is what we really wanted right now. I look around the room. The walk in closet, the large dresser and mirror, the not so mini fridge, the large entertainment center for his own personal TV and systems, and a computer desk as well. It was like a mini home inside his home.

"Hey Jack," Alex whispers into the tufts of my hair, some getting sucked into his nose making him wiggle it furiously instead of scratching it.

"Yeah?" I look into his eyes and I can see the care in them. Though we have not known each other long, we bonded well. I could tell I was not just a fan to him, but a friend. He squeezes me tighter to him and I smile, making him smile back.

"If you want to stay longer, I'm totally cool with that."

"Really? I wouldn't be too much of a bother?" He lightly brushes my hair out my eyes, tucking what he can behind my ears as he shakes his head.

"I'd be happy to have Lord Barakat staying at my humble abode." At this we both share a heart warming chuckle.

"I would be honored to stay, Prince Gaskarth of All Time Low," I sleepily reply. He kisses my forehead and softly nuzzles his nose against my ear, tickling me a bit.

"My sleepy Lord, shall we rest for the evening?"

"That we shall, Prince, for I am too exhausted of Lord things to move further," and with that Alex and I both closed our eyes. It was warm in his arms. I could listen to the pattern his heart made as he held me close. The pillows and blankets fluffed around our bodies, making a small nest. I had all the time I needed to get to know Alex. Alex happily excepts me in his home and I am eager to run around with such a compatible person.

@ @ @
Alex's breath was against my throat. My throat was red with hard kisses and bite marks. My hands were tied to the posts above me and my legs were spread wide for him, for Alex. His hardened cock rubbed against my own, making my skin swell with heat and desire. Both of us were beaded with sweat. He tugged my ear and whispered into it, making my cock twitch against his. I was ready.

"You want me to fuck you, huh Jack? Want me to pound that tight little ass of yours, don't you. You naughty boy," he growled seductively. I could not help but to moan, my body shook under his. He spanked my thigh, causing a small yelp but I loved it. Dragging his fingers against my chest and stomach, he finally releases my aching cock from my boxers. He teasingly strokes it, my pre cum already letting him know he is winning.

"A-Alex," I beg wanting him inside me already. I want his thick cock inside me. The dirty desires had me grinding my hips against the bed and thrusting up into his hand. He swatted my thigh again, letting me know to be patient. I was swelling with pressure that needed to be released.

"You cum when I say so," he commands looking me right in the eye. I could tell he wanted me, I could tell his cock twitched wanting inside me, but he wanted me to beg better. He grips me a little more, stroking it painfully slow.

"Please Alex, I'll do anything to have your cock inside of me," and with this his eyes light up. The lust washing him away as he smirks. "P-Please, please... slam your cock so hard into me so I can only walk knowing how good you fucked me, Alex, I want your cum dripping out of me. I want to feel your hot cock deep inside my tight hole, making me scream your name over and over," I begin to beg. With this he nods in approval, stripping us both of our boxers. He reaches to the bottle of lube he got from the drawer, squirting it on two fingers before rubbing them against my hole. I almost broke down at the relief as he rubbed me, sticking each in slowly before curling them inside. I rutted my hips hard against his fingers as he smiled at me.

"Eager baby, just wait until my cock fills you up instead." I moan and bite my lip hard as he begins stretching me for the best part.
@ @ @

I gasp waking up from my dream. I look around and see Alex still cuddled up to me with a gentle face calm and relaxed. I wipe at my sweaty forehead and try to relax against him. I blush thinking about the dream in this very bed with the same person just beside me. I bite my lip a little and feel Alex's leg lay across my waist.

"Lord Barakat, we all know you had a sex dream." Alex looks at me with a knowing smile and I can not help but to blush even more. Damn Alex for knowing so easily.

"Well," I peer down at my obvious hard on, and look at Alex again as he shrugs,"I guess I make it too obvious about Prince Gaskarth sex dreams." We both chuckle a little and nod in agreement. Alex stretches against me, colliding his hand with my face and I stretch attack him back.

"So much for a nap I suppose," Alex retorts as he gets up out of the comfy bed.

"Prince Gaskarth caused this, so I need help fixing it," I half joke half hope.

"I do like a good dick," he jokes back with a devilish grin. I flop back onto the bed in defeat, my hard on only getting harder. Alex comes to whisper in my ear, using this situation to his advantage, "oh Jack, harder!"