I'm Ready

"A-Alex," I sputter out in astonishment and in confusion. At this moment Alex and I turn into Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat. I did not feel as though I deserved such an honorary man's love. I felt like this was too good to be true, but when I look into his eyes. When I see that soft smile brushing pass his shaggy brunette hair, I realize that we deserve each other. It was because of faith that we stood in the middle of the Indian ocean together. It was by a dream of mine to see All Time Low, and a chance that they gave me, that Alex and I now stand together. We stand together in love with each other. We have had more than ample time to get to learn and know our strengths and our weaknesses. Where we have been and where we are headed. In this moment, we both know it is each other that was missing from our lives.

"Jack, I'm sorry I know it's out the blue," he starts, rubbing the back of his neck feeling as if he needs to retract his confession. I curl my arms around him tight, shaking my head fast as I breathe in our scents.

"I love you, Alex. I'm in love with you. I'm so happy you feel the same," I softly gush against his neck. He pulls my head to look him in the eyes. He is tearing up at my words, so I lightly thumb his reddening cheeks.

"It may seem too soon, but we've had so much time. I never thought I could feel this way towards a fan, but then I realized you're not a fan. You're my best friend. Though you haven't been here all my life like Zack and Rian, that does not exclude you. You are just as important. We can make up any time lost before hand." He smiles big at me, and I can not help but to squeeze him tighter before we kiss. The world around us begins to silence in this moment. All I hear is our soft breathing as the kiss deepens and the light thrum of our pounding hearts. His fingers curl into my hair, and my arms lace around his neck. Slowly we fumble in this world we have created together and into the villa.

"I know I used to fanboy over you, but you're so much more to me than that," I softly reply into his lips, the fireworks around us in our fantasy daze heating our bodies now.

"You're the cutest fanboy I could ever hope to have," he jokes before I flop down on top of him as he crash lands against the plush bed. I put my legs on either side of his waist, our lips only leaving for rapid catches of breath. Alex grabs my wrists and pulls them above his head so our chests touch. I can feel his heart beat with mine. I let our lips softly graze each other as I carefully look Alex in the eye. His pupils are blown, his hair messily thrown against the pillows of the bed. His lips are wet and shining where my lips should be pressed harder.

"Is it too early to say I'm ready?" Alex smiles kindly at me, taking his hands of my wrists so he can lightly rub his fingers against my back.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, I am."

"Then no, it's definitely not too early Jack," he finishes before softly pecking each of my cheeks. I knew what he meant by this. As long as I knew for sure he was the one to give myself to, now was when I knew I want it, then now is the time I am ready. Without a doubt I look him in the eye again.

"I love you, Alex."

"I love you too, Jack. Lay beside me," he softly coos. Doing as he says, I relieve my shirt from my body before laying on the cool cotton linen. Pass our feet I see the ocean crashing against the wood, flowing freely anywhere it wants. In this moment I feel as though I am those waves. I may crash and pull back, but in the end I go where I want. Where I feel most happy. Alex hovers over my body as he examines me. I smile innocently up at him, and he reassuringly gives me a soft kiss. He runs his fingers lightly over my skin, making bumps raise in his path.

"Yours," I encourage as he pops the button from my shorts and tugs them off. I look at him, motioning at his fully clothed body. He chuckles and rolls his eyes fondly at me before stepping off the bed to take his clothing off. I watch, my arousal only increasing as he begins to teasingly get his ass out of his tight shorts. Once those were off, he tosses the shirt at my face.

"Hey!"

"That's not my name, baby, it's Alex," he jokes before taking the shirt off my head and tossing it to the ground. He kisses me again, my body arching closer to his in desire. He softly begins to trail kisses down my hot stomach before biting the top of my boxers and attempting to tug them down. After three attempts and each time only getting an inch down, he sighs softly at me and takes them off roughly. I gasp, my lower half bouncing against the bed once he tugs them away.

"Alex," I breathlessly speak at the sudden actions. He only chuckles, focusing now on removing his own before spreading my legs. He lightly kisses the top of my head. He begins downward, leaving a long kiss on my lips and neck as he travels down and up both my arms, down my pounding chest, stomach, and each of my legs all the way to the longest toe. I blush deep at this, the gentle gesture of love.

"I love every bit of you, Jack, don't forget." He looks me in the eyes before getting between my legs. He strokes my cock, it already a little soft as the mood floods into romantic. I bite my lip, remembering the last time Alex had touch me there. He was so good with his hands, but he knew today was much more than getting off. I softly moan when he flicks his wrist, my cock fully hard. I look over Alex's naked body, this being the first time I really saw him this way. His cock was lightly against my thigh, pressing into it eagerly as he gently moves his hips. I smile at the small bend in it, and notice mine bends the other way.

"Don't worry, we'll get there," he jokes at my eyeing before moving so he was completely on top of me. I felt the weight of his chest on mine, instinctively I wrap my arms around his shoulders. Our cocks begin to rub, however, and my mind falters as I make a soft moan. He pulls back to look at me, a grin on his face before thrusting down so the friction is harder. I blush, moaning a little louder as he continues to rock his hips against me. Once I am fully worked up he pulls away to my dismay. Looking me in the eye again he slowly disappears between my legs. He spreads them as far as they can, pushing me further down the bed so he can easily spread my cheeks. My eyes widen not thinking about this occurrence. I shyly squirm, but the moment he licks rough against my entrance all hope is lost.

I flutter my eyes closed, enjoying the sensation as he massages my entrance with his hot, wet tongue. My hips rut down against the bed and his skillful mouth. He pulls away to lick two fingers and slowly push them inside me. I curl my toes as the sensation and slight burn once they are fully in. I look at him, and I see his eyes washed over with desire and passion. I fight closing my eyes as he starts to move his fingers inside me. I move with him, moans escaping my mouth in soft pants. Once he feels I am ready enough, he spits on his other finger and carefully pushes it in as well. I welcome the new pleasure to the party, needing a little longer to get use to its burning sensation. At this moment I realize this is the last finger, and Alex is next in line. I moan louder for Alex as he thrusts the three fingers harder into me after working my tight insides. I moan for the moment I am ready for.