Chapter Twelve- Brinner

Chapter Twelve

Whitney's POV

I was frozen to my spot in the kitchen. The burly men were holding my mom, my dad, and Louis with their big,  intimidating arms.

"This is a warning. Next, we will kill her and him." One of the burly guys said, gesturing to me and Lou. My eyes went wide at the thought of losing Lou and my life ending. Louis and I lock eyes for a few seconds before my vision is clouded. I cough and wave my hands in front of me. There was smoke everywhere. They used a damn smoke bomb. Soon the smoke clears and I see that my mom, dad and the burly men were gone.

"LOUIS?!" I yelled, hoping they didn't take him too. 

"Right here!" I hear him yell, and then cough. I run over to him and jump into his arms for a hug.

"Ooooh ouch." I pulled away and noticed that Louis had bruises on parts of his body.

"Lou, what happened? Did they beat you up?!" He laughs and then sucks in some air, shaky.

"Fuck." he says, shakily. Slowly, I lift up his shirt. Well shit. He- We are in so much trouble.

"Get in the car. I'll grab my keys." I run upstairs, grab my keys and meet Lou in the car. To the hospital we go.

*Two Hours Later*

I walk into Lou's room and he smiles at me.

"So... Did you see those ratchet ass outfits they were wearing?" Lou asks and I laugh.

"Really Lou? After everything, you comment on their outfits??"

He shrugged, "Are the lads here?" He gave me a warning look. I shook my head,

"No. I did as you asked but don't you think that they will notice when you sing?" He shook his head,

"No. I don't get to sing much anyways." I nod, knowing that proving him wrong would be of no use.

"Mr. Tomlinson, you are free to go, but we have a few questions to ask you. We want to know how you got those injuries?" Dr. Connor asked. I was facing Lou when he asked the question and my eyes snapped up to meet his.

"Oh. Erm, I'd really rather not say."

The doctor looked sympathetic, "Well Mr. Tomlinson, if you are being abused or treated horribly, here are some pamphlets. I notice you were a little thinner than you should be for your age so, just in case, here is the address to the nearest Soup Kitchen. You are free to go. Feel free to come back and talk to me, if you need someone to talk to." Dr. Connor ended with that and left.

Louis and I looked at each other and bursted out laughing. He OBVIOUSLY didn't know what it was Louis did for a living. He could probably buy out that Soup Kitchen. I took one of the pamphlets and cringed at the cover. Dr. Connor must of grabbed this by accident.

How To Deal With Losing A Loved One

Well thats wonderful. I give back to Lou and he notices the title and sends me a small smile. I force a smile.

"Well, you ready to get out of here?" He nodded and I helped him into his wheelchair. He had a bruised rib, and bruises down his back. When he was taken by the men, Lou had put up a fight, and the men made him pay for that.

After I dropped Lou off at the lads place, I drove home and headed upstairs to take a shower. I scoured my body and washed my hair. I get out and wrap my hair up, as well as my body. Throwing on some pj's, I brushed my hair and teeth then proceded to walk downstairs.