Chapter Six- Apple

Chapter Six

Whitney's POV

I woke up the next day, refreshed about the fact that I would be back in London, England by the end of the day. I went downstairs to see french toast on a plate at the table with a note by it. I read and shrugged. Basically my parents wouldn't be there to say goodbye at the airport but for me to call them when I land.

After I finished eating, I went upstairs, called a cab and got ready quick. When I was done brushing my teeth, I heard a horn honk outside. I quickly grabbed all of my things, and rushed downstairs. I smiled at the cab driver and he helped me get my stuff into the cab.

*13 Hours Later*

"Ugh. Why must my neck always ache after plane rides?" a cute guy says. Meet Andy. He has long blonde shaggy hair and beautiful blue eyes, plus he's an Aussie. He was my plane buddy the whole ride to London. We laughed and had a lot of things in common. Like he likes One Direction, he's a Man U fan, and he had also been cheated on before, but by his girlfriend.

We talked about Man U and about 1D, then we expressed how we felt about our exs. It was quite entertaining and definitely made the hours pass by. The plane had to land once before we could get to London, so the flight was longer. I laugh, rubbing my own aching neck,

"Andy, I think it has to do with the way you sit buddy. I told you that it wasn't a comfortable position!" I told him, grabbing my overhead bag.

He laughs and helps me get it down, then grabbing his own and following me off of the plane. We walk off and see this old lady with a hot pink t-shirt and lime green pants. Andy bursted out laughing and I elbow him.

"S-Sorry! B-but she looks like m-my sister's bedroom!!" he says trying to catch his breath. I laugh and pull him over to the side, ignoring the rude looks we were getting from the other passengers that were getting off. He finally catches his breath, straightens up to walk away and trips over someone's suitcase. By this time I have tears down my face, I laugh over just about anything, and I'll laugh for long periods of times.

About 30 minutes later we both have our luggage and are heading outside.

Andy stops me, "Hey. Thanks for being an amazing plane buddy! It was fun laughing with you! I hope we meet again!" he says and hands me a slip of paper. I take it, opening it, I laugh again.

"Sure! I'll text you?" I say, I had gotten texting over while I was in Cali and I had planned to get it while here in London. He nodded and we parted ways.

I hailed a cab and told the cab driver my old address. Soon I was standing in front of my old front door. It's been about 6 months since I'd been here and nothing has changed. I smiled and went inside, pleased to see it was still clean and poise. I walked upstairs and decided to keep my room in the house. I set my stuff down and lay on my bed. Soon my eyes slip closed and my snores start lightly.

*Around 11am*

I woke up and groaned. Getting ready, I turn on some music. Soon I'm fresh and I grab my phone, purse and called a cab. I've got some stuff I've got to do today! New phone with texting, rent a car and then drive to the arena to scope it out. I told the cab driver the address for the car rental place and soon I was scoping out cars.

"Hello. Can I help you today?" a familar voice asks me. I grin and turn around.

"Andy?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"Whitney!" he says and runs over to me. I laugh and meet him halfway.

"I didn't know you-" I'm cut off my him grabbing me into a bone crushing hug.