Chapter Seven- Two Important Questions

Chapter Seven

Whitney's POV

"Miss? Where is Mark Foster?" the police man asks.

"Oh sorry. I don't know. Come in. I will call him." I open the door more, and let him through, "I just got back in London earlier today from 5 months in America." I try to explain. He just nods and points the phone.

"Ah right. Hold on." I pick up the phone and dial Mom's number. 

Mom? -W

Whitney? Hold on.... Whitney, why are you calling? You know I'm at work. -M

*I roll my eyes*

Yes Mom I know. Listen, where is Mark? -W

Mark? He's at the house with Sydney. Why? -M

Because there is a police officer here wanting to talk to him. -W

Oh. Oh boy. Ask the officer what it is he did wrong and what he wants to do. I'll stay on the line. -M

I look at the cop, "Sir?"

He turns  around, "Yes ma'am?"

I chuckle, "What is it he did wrong?" I ask curious as to what it is he did THIS time.

"He is being arrested for trespassing on Syco's grounds. He somehow got a fake id and was able to work on grounds. Also he is arrested for stealing money. He is not an employer of Syco, yet was being paid by them."

My jaw dropped and my mom started yelling in my ear. I cringe and move the phone away from my ear. I make the 'one moment' motion with my finger and turn back to the phone. 

Mom! Stop yelling! -W

Did you hear what he did? That boy is in sooo much trouble! -M

Yes Mom. I was right there. -W

Well what does the officer want to do? I can ship him off on the first plane there. -M

Whoa. Really Mom? Just gonna give your kid off like that? Whoo knew I had a great caring, loving mom. Note the sarcasm. 

Let me ask. -W

I walked back over to the cop to hear him talking to another officer on his walkie talkie thingy.

"Well sir what do you want to do to Mr. Foster?" the cop asks into his walkie talkie.

"I want him arrested, and put in jail for the longest time possible. I want him to pay for what he did, since he didn't do nothing but get paid. I want my money back." I hear a familiar voice respond.

"Mr. Cowell, are you sure you want to be that harsh?" the cop asks. My eyes go wide.

"No. That's me being nice. I want him to have the longest time in prison allowed, next to life. At least 30 years. End of it." Simon Cowell responds.

My jaw drops. I hear my mom scream at my brother on the other line. Freaking A. She comes back on the line to talk to me.

Whitney. What are we going to do? What are YOU going to do? -M

I DON'T KNOW! All I know is that I'm supposed to be having my beauty sleep for tomorrow's One Direction concert. This was NOT on the agenda for my first day back in London. What do I do?