DARK.IN OUR HEARTS

SUZANNE'S POV

Matt.explained the plan to me for the third and last time after I finally calmed down I must admit I flipped out badly I took the part of Sarah must die a bit too seriously not realising what he meant .

I text Sarah to tell her and Sarah being Sarah rang me up literally laughing the cheeky cow ; she told me.what her and Jimmy spoke about abd I agreed it will be the best way just hope.it works.

Anyways today Sarah and myself decided to have a lasses day basically meaning chilling watching kerrang and scuzz and being us which we have not done in a long time.

We arranged to meet up at the local supermarket and headed to grab supplies for the night we grabbed a few packs of cider , beers ,spirits food we could just throw into the oven for quickness after that we headed back home was weird being back here after spending so long with the guys ,Sarah had redecorated the living room in purple and black and had voiles at the windows kitchen and rest was the same , we put the stuff away and chilled for a bit, before turning tv up and head banging away to whatever songs came on well until scuzz kept literally repeating songs after a while.

We had a few ciders and we got worse we moshed around the living room singing and screaming away to songs we liked , we had a ten minute break before carrying on .

Matt text to see how we were and if we were enjoying ourselves ,as the night went on we were slowly getting more and more drunk which was good we were proper chilled out ,we decided to head out for a walk well if you could call it that more like a stagger what should have took twenty minutes took us an hour we had headed to the beach we usually did just messing around then then.waiting to.see sun.rise.

Once we finally.got to the sand we st for a bit and talked more,mainly about the plan and how we were going to do.it after a while it got a bit nippy so we walked close to the waters edge blasting our music we got back.to where we were and decided it would be fun to air guitar and sing as loud as we could we stayed down.at the beach for a couple of hours before heading back by now we were starting to.sober up .

We.got back.in and Sarah smiled.and looked at me " oh my how will the guys cope with us both I know they have seen.us in bar but actually being around us when.we are being us" she said to.me" haha don't worry about it knowing those lot they will join.in with.us man" she nodded and.we headed into the garden and had a cigarette.

We sat in silence for a bit before deciding to head to bed for what remained of the night , tonight has been great Sarah is back to her normal self well normal is not the word but hey , we said good night and went to our rooms .

*******************************

***********/**

SARAH'S POV

I was just starting to fall asleep when.my phone went off I checked it and looked at the number sighing to myself as I opened the text :

"hey I will be over at nine need to talk to you I was going to come tonight but just noticed time dont worry it is nothing bad I love you xx"

It was Danny I did not bother texting back I looked the time 4am I sighed set my alarm.and rolled over .

I woke before the alarm went off and I really wished I did not have to get up my head was spinning eyes were killing I lay for a bit before moving I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed and had a shower which made mw feel worse I was feeling sick damn bloody hangovers half an hour late Danny text again miffed i did not reply and to say he waa on his way over now .

To be honest I could cry half six in the morning and I had to.cope with a loud Danny and gingerly cope with a hangover !.

Danny arrived half an hour later bright eyed and bushy tailed he walked over to me and hugged me then patted the sofa for mw to sit next to him.

"sooo babe as i said last night I wanna have a chat with you so here it goes well.as you know I have chose you as my mate and i wanted to give you this"

I looked at him confused and slightly nodded he cleared his throat and turned me to him

"ok well I want you to be mine and also to accept this ring basically marry me"

I looked at him shit i thought to myself I remembered what Matt said and gulped and looked up at Danny "ok" I replied to him.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow " ok? is that a yes ? " I nodded and he grabbed hold of me in.a tight grip "love I just proposed and you don't seem.that bothered" , I looked at him." sorry babe I'm just a bit hungover Suzanne's here we had a girly night and quite a few drinks ." he laughed and slipped the ring on my finger .

So here it was I am now engaged ti Danny damn if things were different it would be great and i would be a lot more excited but its not, my heart started to darken as i made my excuses and headed up to Suzanne's room I shook her awake and basically shoved my finger in front of her face after a while it dawned on.her and she sat up in bed " what the fuck he proposed damn hr has falling hard for you " she said sleepy I nodded " don't worry sis things will go to plan still " I nodded my response to her and headed back down stairs I heard Danny on the phone to Ben telling him I saud yes and that the plan was working ' what plan ' I thought to myself as i headed to the kitchen.since Danny had not realised I.had comeback.down I listened.to.the phone conversation.a.bit more after a while I.heard enough I.was.pissed both avenged and asking had come up with a plan to keep me.

I stood a little while longer before something inside told me to leave, leave Danny and his gang , and leave Jimmy and the guys I.was not being anyone's puppet basically both sides were using me I waited.till Danny and Suzanne both left and headed upstairs I grabbed mt vag and a suitcase and packed what I could grabbed my purse checked my card was there and walked out my home not even looking back as I did I could nit believe what I heard.On my way to train station.I rang one of my grooms telling him to meet me .I handed the keys to.the stable yard until.I came back if I ever did.he asked me if I had some where to.go and handed.me.his friends.address just as well as.i getting on.a plane America here I.come.