BEAUTIFUL DANGEROUS

Danny dragged me outside it wasn't until now I got a better look at him he was six foot his hair was dark and to his shoulders his eyes they were blue that seemed to change to green I could not help staring "like what you see love ?"he asked I shook my head "Nope all I see is an arrogant prick " I replied rather sarcastically "mmm that will change love!" I sighed at his statement ! " so hot shot whats the big deal of dragging me out here in this cold ?" I asked him.

He took a while to reply "you see things should I say you have tonight fleeting objects someone turning up then vanishing "I slowly nodded "right thought as much look you have been chosen " he replied I nearly dropped the cigarette I was smoking " Chosen what the hell" he cleared his throat "look there is something here Sarah it wants you it will draw you in " I was getting sick now so I started walking away when he grabbed my arm and someone or should I say something stepped into my peripheral vision I stepped back but could not go any further my back was literally against the wall "fuck " was the first thought into my head.

Danny released his grip on my arm "as I was trying to say before you started to walk away from me there is some thing here  trying to.draw you in there is a coven around " I couldn't help but smile " a coven you think a coven is trying to draw me in look I am solitary " it was Dannys turn to look at me " what kind of coven do you think I am talking about Sarah?" I grinned " a witches coven " I replied he stood and shook his head " no love what kind of witch makes their presence known to another person none I know of that is like a secret society you tell no one , no love this coven lets say is into blood" I lit up another tab "ok "

"you do catch my drift yeah that I am on about vampires " I couldn't help myself but I burst out laughing I mean hysterically " you expect me to believe that a coven of vampires are trying to draw us in oh god Danny please the joke stops now" I managed to say when I finallu caught my breath I looked at Danny and to the person who I could just make out and back at Danny I saw a glint in his eyes I was not very sure of something seemed different his face seemed contorted he hunched over what looked like spines were coming out of his back his neck seemed to grow.in length his hands contorted and talon like claws over took his nails  his jaw popped and grew longer his ears got bigger next thing I knew he transformed into this hideous beast I could not move I was glued to the.spot his "friend" slinked out of the shadows

in the same hidious guise Danny did I literally freaked pure panic flooded me but my stupid body failed me to move I just stood terrified I dont know how long I stood there but it must have been a while next thinh I knew I heard my name being said I snapped out of my stupor and looked up Danny had returned to him upon further inspection I realised who he was how didn't I before this man was the Danny worsnop of Asking Alexandria "sarah are you alrighty talk to me yes its me Danny Worsnop  " I gulped in air " you, you just turned into some hidious beast what the hell what have yoi slipped into my drink ?" I asked him his friend laughed " told you it was a bad idea mate" this geezer replied " shut the hell.up Ben I had to make her see " I looked between them " you said vampires not some weird dogd that walk round on.two legs " I said.

Danny grinned " we are not dogs more were wolves " ,"oh was all I could muster up I rummaged around for my drink only to realize it was in doors " I'm gonna head in for.a drink guys its been well how do I say this unique to.meet you both "  Ben flashed a smile " no probs babe anytime I think I will join you both" I rolled my eyes "great another smooth talker" I said to myself "hey I heard that and it hurt my feelings " I laughed " come on then this girls thirsty " .

We headed back into the bar I introduced Danny and Ben to Suzanne ,Jaz and Olly and told them who they were Jaz looked " your musics shit by the way" Suzanne and myself creased " ahh not to worry darl we dont aim to please you " Ben said winking at her "urgh you are a creep" she replied back "bite me bitch "Danny said  I glared at him "excuse me but do you mind talking to my friend like that shes entitled to her opinion " I said to him he held his hands up as if in submission "sorry love" he said to hef Jaz glared at him the rest of the night went great.

Suzanne and myself got back up onto the dance floor "Danny seems a bit arrogant aint he " I could just hear her above the music and I nodded we contined jumping around like idiots as we do until I grabbed Suzannes arm "wow look at those lot " thinking I meant Danny and the rest she turned to them " no man they are at the bar look " her eyes followed my arm to where I was pointing " oh my god " she said we made an excuse to go to the bar we ordered as many shots and drinks we could and paid when we were turning aroind I gasped there infront of me was the geezer who turned up in my bathroom I double checked green eyes dark hair snake bited yup defo him and if I am not mistaken he was Zacky .

It was Suzannes turn to grab my arm this time "sarah thats thats Matt ooh god " next thing I knew she was on the floor she come round a few seconds after "I fangirled didn't I " she asked I nidded and helped her up Johnny came over "are you alright " Suzanne nodded "yeah just a little tipsy she said the other guys came over "hey girls how are yas both tonight fancy some.company?" Brian.asked we were about to reply until Danny and Ben buttrd in "nope they dont mate they are with us tonight" Briam glared at them.and left it at that "ok well next time you girls are in drinks are on us " Matt replied winking and smiling at Suzanne "erm.yeah that will.be great"

We checked the time and decided to head home Ben and Danny insisted on.walking us back as they said.it was not safe around this spot late at night.

We got home and before I headed in Danny grabbed me again" about earlier love tell no one and xan I have your number "I smiled at him and promised  him their secret was safe with me they hugged me and said good night.

Suzanne was hyper "oh my god we spoke to avenged sevenfold THE  avenged sevenfold and I had to make a tit of myself by fainting "I laughed at her we sat in the garden had a hiy drink and a cigarette and.headed to bed .

I brushed out the hairspray and cleared all make up from my face and crawled under my duvet that night I dreamt of Danny and Ben and our secret and then.out of no where Zacky appeared again this time more clearly than before he looked gorgeous my turn to fan.girl now after his vision faded I dreamt no more