DADDYS LITTLE ANGEL GETTING DIRT ON HER KNEES

• Dedicated to Suzanne Spooks Hitchinson

The week since the night out had seemed to go really slow Sarah was up early for her job she started at five at the stables yet she would never change this job for the world,Suzanne was still at work as was Jasmine so the house was pretty quiet when Sarah got up she sauntered around the living room she hated it ,hated the quiteness of the house, it wasn't too quiet for long as her phone blasted out it never ends she jumped a little and read the message she had recieved confused as she didn't recognise the number ;

--Hi its Danny here how are you I was wondering what you were doing tonight I mean are you busy would really like to see you again X

sarah-- Oh hi Danny erm tonight I am not sure what is happening I will check with the girls and let you know

Danny-- hmmm what I meant is I want to see you by yourslf love get to know you if you know what I mean 

Sarah-- erm oh right well I'm not really sure about that 

Danny -- if it helps I'll bring Ben he can stay at a distance and you are free to leave at any time 

Sarah -- hahaha so you can bring a friend but I cant mmmm and after what I have read about your rep really ??

Danny -- ahhh please  and my rep come on love

Sarah-- i'll think about it must go as I have to head to work

Sarah grabbed her stuff she needed for the day and headed out for it being five in the morning it was pretty warm.

Half way through the day Suzanne rang her and told her a delivery had arrived one was a massive bunch of flowers and the other was wrapped up '' open it '' Sarah told her which she did '' oh my its a necklace and the card says from Danny sis he seriously has it for you '' Sarah laughed I dont think so hes an arrogant twit he text me this morning asking me to go out tonight with him i told him i would ask you and jaz and he said no by myself then said he would bring Ben along !'' she told Suzanne '' thats a bit dodgy sis tell him you will meet him but at a place you know well me and Jaz will be there wherever he likes it or not we will keep or distance just I dont want you to go by yourself after what already happened to us both that night '' Sarah shuddered at the memory and agreed to it she text Danny telling him it was on and that she would meet him at the lake plenty of open space and also logic to why there , plenty of places for Suzanne and Jaz to stay hidden.

The day had soon ended and Sarah headed home had a shower and flung on jeans and a band top and trainers not very classy for a 'date' but it was comfort ' The girls all left together heading there seperate ways once the hit the lake Sarah sat on the boardwalk and waited for Danny who appeared a few mins after her '' nice area love '' he said as he sat down next to her she looked at him and smiled '' so whats the deal of you wanting me here alone Danny?'' Sarah asked him '' wow dont worry I'm not going to hurt you just want to get to know you more thats all '' he replied Sarah raised her eyebrow'' really the Danny Worsnop wants to actually get to know a girl ?'' she laughed '' hey I have feelings love'' Danny replied back.

They spent a few hours at the lake just talking and basically goofing around they seemed to hit off easily in the end Sarah had told him that she brought Suzanne and Jaz around and the reason behind it he said Ben was around as was James, Sam and Cameron only reason the other three was there was because they wanted to see what I was like ''well to be honest me and Suzanne thought you were an arrogant tit and to be fair I dont think you are '' Danny shouted on the guys to come out and introduced them to Sarah and Sarah shouted on Suzanne and Jaz who came running shouting their heads off '' if you have toched her in any way you arse i will break every bone in your body'' Suzanne shouted Sarah laughed and explained why she shouted the night ended on a good note everyone got along Ben pulled Sarah to the side '' you haven't mentioned you know what?''Sarah shook her head '' a promise is a promise Ben'' they all headed their seperate ways after a while.