IT NEVER ENDS

SUZANNE'S POV

The overnight stay with Matt was well interesting to say the least , it was a mix between hunting and just messing around to be honest I still find it hard to grasp that my main meals consists of human blood .

Zacky and Jimmy were the first back from the hunting party myself and Matt we were last I am pleased he is patient with me like he said it takes time and apparently I have forever to get the grasp of it , the guys were all getting drinks in Matt recieved a text off Brian that they needed him to pick them up so here I was left by myself in this huge house I took it upon my self to have a tour since the guys did not bother.

I started downstairs I obviously knew about the living room so headed into the kitchen it was massive there was a breakfast bar there was one of those massive fridges it was weird seeing a fridge , freezer and also a cooker in a kitchen of vampires .

Next I headed down the hall way and entered a room it was larger than the livingroom there was a massive mahogany table in the centre with eight chairs each chair looked hand carved and the seat cushions were a crimson velvet material there was two skulls as a centre piece with black pillar candles the windows were draped with heavy material that was black in colour a massive candle chandlier hung in the centre .

I left the room and headed up the spiral stair case the bathroom was decorated black and red the bath was one of those free standing baths with gold eagle /falcon shaped feet the sink had gold taps and the toilet was same as the decor there was black and red voiles in the window .

I did not bother with any of the guys bedrooms as I did not fancy invading their privacy I did spot a few more rooms and had a look in them one I fell in love with it was purple  two different shades there was a kingsize bed the window even had a window seat that looked out onto the most amazing view I got lost in thought until I heard someone clearing their throat " you alright  babe? " Matt asked I turned around and nodded "sorry I thought i would look around " he smiled at me "dont be its fine you joining us" I nodded "can I ask.a question? " he looked at me " why does a bunch of vampires have a cooker and that ?"  I felt stupid asking " well.we got to appear normal and we like entertaining our friends and family thats.the only time we.eat human food " he laughed "oh right I get you" I replied to him as we walked down the stairs "so you dont like attack them ?"  this made him howl in laughter "oh my god no we dont " Brian asked what Matt was laughing at so Matt told him "you can tell you are a newbie dont worry you will find it easy and like Matts told you , we dont hurt any one who is close to us " I grinned "thank fuck for that " I said under my breath I grabbed a drink and sat down " so Suzanne whats there to know about Sarah ? we know about yo through Matt " Johnny asked me resulting in a funny look from Zacky and Jimmy " well she has her own business which is a stud yard and riding school like me shes had a rough time with an ex.she finally left him three year ago and is still on edge at every bang or slight noise and she is as daft as me as you have seen " Johnny smiled " nice one " he replied and continued.drinking.

Speaking of Sarah I wonder how she is I grabbed my phone and text her

hey sis you ok ?
sarah : yea am.fine hiows you am just with Ben and Danny chilling

me : I am good sat chillimg as well so your with Ben n Danny you seeing one of them ?

sarah: hahah hell no just mates thats all

me: mmmm ya sure  I know Danny was getting close that time you met him at lake

sarah : yup am sure omg guess who has just come walking into their garden

me: who tell me I know I.have a gift but at this moment its a bit hazy?

sarah : haha okies none.other than Oli fucking Sykes

me: you lucky jammy butch omg so wish I was there ahhh man.soooo not fair

sarah: hahah well he hangs with them a bit so Sam says so maybe next time ?

me : Sam? and.defo

sarah : Sams a band member and hes right nice well they all are better go say Hi to your guys and I'll.see.them saturday xx

I told.her I would " who was that " Jimmy asked " Sarah she says hi and that she will see.you all saturday " Jimmy smiled " where is she" he asked " shes with Danny and Ben." I replied we heard a noise and turned it was Zacky " what she doing with them idiots "  I looked at him " well they are friends Zacky and they are all right " he just glared at me and shook his head and walked off muttering to himself " what the fuck " Jimmy smiled " its a bit dodgy Danny hurt well he didnt hurt Zacky then girlfriend to be honest she was a leech only wanted Zacky for one thing then one night we were all out with Danny , Ben,James ,Sam and Cameron and Zacky girlfriend was doing what she done best tried getting off with the Asking guys none of them shown interest so she went back to Zacky Danny headed out for a breather and I guess a joint, she saw him go and followed she had better senses than us considering her back was to Danny and myself and she was further away so I could not understand how she knew , they were gone ages so Zacky and myself headed out to find them.and.there in front of us was Danny and Marie up against the wall Danny was trying to get her off and she was mental she was biting at him his arm was ripped in lines Zacky tried getting her off him and he resulted in failing as when he tried she turned and it was the most horrible thing I saw she kind of mutated.and went for Danny again, Danny had moved and she went into the wall he grabbed her and broke her kneck, and basically stabbed her he had checked her pulse which had stopped I could sense that much as could Zacky he went mental I always remembering him shouting she may of been a cheat and only wanted him for one thing but he loved her and he could not live without her Danny tried reasoning with Zacky which made him worse I had to hold him back refrain him as I knew what he was aiming for we calmed him down and tried telling him it was for the best as she was not who she claimed to be Matt knew there was something different about her and there it was Zacky admitted to Matt he had a feeling but at end of the day Danny did not need to kill her his temper rised again Matt and Brian told Danny to go and get cleaned up he did We heard nothing from him for a month until one night when we were heading out and this thing came infront of us we just stared then we saw it morph its features turning more human like.

Once it had finished and returned back it turned it was Danny and he seemed pissed " well look whi we have here" he said as he approached Zacky " look what your girl done to me shes turned me.into a hound of fucking hell still wish she was here so you have to watch her rurn into a hideous monster??"  I remember Zackys face but he just grinned and said something they had a fight and to this day they hate each other so yeah " I listened gobsmacked " wow so Danny is a wolf kind of thing then and that dont explain why he is pissed at Sarah hanging with them" I said to Jimmy "yeah Danny is and well Zacky has kind of liked Sarah for a while now " ahhh I replied back .

I woke the next day my mind fuzzy I headed downstairs and grabbed a cold drink and I headed into the garden and remembered the conversation I had with Jimmy I shook my head so as well as there beinv vampires as I am now there is also wolves what the fuck I thought to myself as I searched for my tabs .

I sat alone for a bit wondering what today waa goinh to bring I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist I looked behind ne it was Matt he pulled me closer into a hug and carefully kissed my neck he looked at the puncture wounds on my neck and gently kissed them saying they were nearly gone he spun me around and lifted my face and gently kissed my lips it took my breath away and then he stopped "so Suzanne how about we .." he stopped I looked at him confused knowing what he was trying to get out "Matt I.would love to " he smiled and kissed me again yes we had been on a few dates and got close everyone thought we were an actual couple but we weren't now Matt had actually plucked up the courage well sort of we were official I was now most definately Matt Sanders girl .