Chapter 17: The war in AirClan territory

To my ever so aweshum fans, thanks for sticking with me till the end... :)

I'll try to write the best fighting scene for this beloved book of mine... :'D

You guys are the best fans any 13 year old writer can have:3

sniff... this chappy ia dedicated to all my lovely, beautiful, aweshum fans and readersXD

Let's do this!

P.S. Rainstar and Rainstorm are the same damn cat. In case you guys are confused...

Chapter 17:

The yowl was full of utter terror.

Clawstar didn't even climb up the Highrock.

"Cats! This is abrupt and shocking but all fully-able warriors are to follow me to AirClan now! Mossheart, Brownfur, Spottedfeather and Stealthfire stay in camp and protect the rest!" he growled as he leapt away, the other cats following suit.

"What is happening?" Icestorm mewed scared.

"I'm afraid- a war," Wildfur murmured coldly.

The different shapes of cats shimmered under the half moon as they approached AirClan.

And then, the cats were met with MistClan and DarkClan.

"Crowstar? Riverstar?" the orange tom wondered.

"Clawstar?" the two leaders replied a question.

"No time to explain. Let's just help AirClan," Clawstar mewed, amber eyes meeting green and blue ones.

The two leaders nodded.

Fuzzypelt's paws dug into the grass deep as they stalked the borders of AirClan.

Sandtail was pressing against her flank, both of them trembling hard.

Yowls were heard and sounds of claws and slashes could be heard.

The cats could see cats fighting in the distance.

This was it.

"LightClan!" Clawstar yowled.

"DarkClan!" Crowstar called.

"MistClan!" Riverstar muttered.

"Attack!" all three leaders ordered at the same time.

"Helppp..." the AirClan cats muttered as they saw them.

The cats entered and attacked the unfamiliar cats.

"Make every blow count!" Fuzzypelt could hardly hear Clawstar's order.

Crouching low, she fought to remember her battle moves as her mind was emptied or eveything but panic.

Cats lunged on either side of her and she shrank back, staring wildly around her.

Then the noise got louder. Every breath, every rip of fur, every scrape of tooth on bones. Growls and shrieks tore out in all directions.

Fear and blood were saturated in the air.

Could I do this?

This was my first real fight. How could I win?

Fuzzypelt's emerald eyes shimmered in sudden acknowledgement.

No. I was the prophecised cat.

I had been trained for this.

By both Clawstar and StarClan.

I had to be the one to stop this right now.

Her eyes searched for the cat who could possibly be the leader of TortureClan.