Chapter 11: The warning and attack

I'm sooooo happy!X3 1000+ reads!!! Thanks fans!!!!!

Anyways, I've decided Sandpaw's warrior name shall be...

Sandtail! Okay, maybe it's lame to you, but i like it! :3

Yup, i hate school, but it's fans like you guys who make me wanna sing a happy song- and cause the death of all living creatures within 1km radius...0.olll

Anyways, may StarClan guide your path as we proceed to...

Chapter 11:

Fuzzypaw threaded the path of the lush forest which seemed both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. The grey tom appeared.

"Fuzzypaw." The shaggy grey tom was as usual, in her dream. But somehow, there was a certain unease and urgency she could feel radiating from his pelt.

"Are you a cat from StarClan?" Fuzzypaw had asked.

For the first time, he replied. "Yes, young one. I thread the paws of StarClan. But I was a LightClan cat once, many many moons ago. You can call me Kinktail. I have come to warn you about the danger."

"What danger?" Fuzzypaw's eyes widened.

"The four clans are about to face a tough and powerful foe. You have the power to stop them. You must save the clans." The grey tom was solemn.

"Who will we fight? And how am I special? I'm not a great fighter or anything- i'm just an apprentice! What am I to do?" Fuzzypaw was near tears.

"Just follow your heart, young one. And remember, Storm approaches with Blood in his hands. He wants to torture the four clans. The fuzzy flaming hope must rise against him. She must fight wildly with sand, and the clans can rest in peace!" The grey tom boomed, before he was gone, once again.

A second cat appeared in his place. This time it was a beautiful sleek white she-cat. Her amber eyes looked into Fuzzypaw's emerald ones.

"Hello, Fuzzypaw. As Kinktail may have told you. You must be prepared for the battles to come. Are you ready, 'paw?" The white cat mewed.

"Um, who are you?" Fuzzypaw asked curiously.

"Oh. How rude of me not to have introduced myself. I'm Miststar, the great founder of MistClan, in my opinion the best clan..." she drawled on, "I not allowed tell you the details, but you must beware TortureClan."

TortureClan? I thought there were only four clans...? Fuzzypaw wondered.

"Yes. Beware that clan. Cats not from the clans are all suspicious... and no where is safe... just be on your toes, okay?" Miststar warned.

"Yes, Miststar." Fuzzypaw nodded.

Light-headedness struck Fuzzypaw and before she woke she heard Miststar's final warning.

"Trust no cat out of the clans. When the battle approaches, fight only for the four clans. Or all hope will be lost."

-----

Fuzzypaw awoke, cold sweat dripping off her muzzle. Sandpaw nudged her gently, mewing concernedly, "Are you okay, Fuzzypaw?"

Fuzzypaw nodded weakly. "Yeah. I'd live. Must have been some bad mouse or something."

"You should see Rockpath. She'd get you back to normal in a bit. Want me to call her here to check you up?" Sandpaw suggested.

"No need, you worry-mouse! I'd be fine!" Fuzzypaw rubbed Sandpaw back, trying to act alright.

How can you feel alright when TortureClan is on their way to destroy the clans? A small pain etched in her fuzzy pelt. Fox-dung.

Sandpaw rubbed her back. "Thank StarClan." Fuzzypaw smiled. If she was going to protect the clan, her priority would go to only one cat- Sandpaw.

-----

Rockpath was sorting herbs. It was still greenleaf, but it was best to restock and get ready for the cold seasons ahead.

Suddenly, a great wave of both fire and ice prickled her fur.

"Beware Torture, it will destroy the clans..." was all she heard before the sensation stopped.

So, was that a sign? It was half-moon tomorrow night. She shall ask her warrior ancestors then. Hopefully, it was just a figment of her imagination...

-----

The large grey tom emerged from the shadows, meeting a fellow clan-cat, Tinylight.

"Oh hi, Rainstorm! How are you?" Tinylight mewed politely.

"Fine, Tinylight. But I must be going now..." the cat had left in a hurry.

"Sure, Rainstorm!" Tinylight said cheerfully.

Hah! That fur-brained Tinylight didn't suspect a thing at all! Rainstorm thought contently to himself. LightClan cats really were dumb.

He strayed into the deep forest and into the place where his new clan- TortureClan- was being built. Blood saw him and ran towards him.

"Rainstar! We have three new cats in the clan! We have about fifteen now!" he mewed excitedly yet seriously.

Rainstorm let a hint of a smile creep up his face. "Purr-fect. Come Blood, we must prepare the cats of TortureClan for a battle to test our strength."

He leapt up a tall rock and growled,"Cats of TortureClan! Hear me now!"

"It is time we showcased the skills I've taught you in battle," Rainstorm called to them as the cats started murmuring excitedly.

"Are we going to fight those mouse-hearted LightClan cats?" a she-cat, Berry, asked, claws unsheathed, raking the ground.

"No. Our population would be too little to defeat them. I think we should go for MistClan. Most of their popullation are elders and kits. They should be no problem."

Cheers went through the cats. They didn't care who they attacked. They only wanted to relish the feeling of killing.

"We attack tomorrow. So get your rest. This attack will be a warning to the other clans. TortureClan will destroy them."

"And remember, claws injure, but bites kill."

MistClan had better watch out.

-----

Hmmm. Not much of a chappy, sorry fans and readers. I'm very busy at school, with so many projects and an oral presentation... :(

Plz understand:)

My new chappy will probably come out in a week or two... so look out!!! :3

May StarClan always be on your sideXD