Chapter 6: The life of a Clan kit

Wazzup ppl? I realised i have written 5 chapters and one bonus chappy, but... NO COMMENTS!?!?!?! Cummon, ppl, juz ONE comment... i know i sound despo... share the love lah......:'( Sighz.

Anyway...

Chapter 6:

Fuzzykit was playing Clan leaders with Wildkit and Sandkit. It had been 4 moons since she had been adopted into LightClan and she was getting used to life here.

"I'm Sandstar, leader of SandClan!" Sandkit mewed, "and Fuzzykit can be my deputy!"

"No way! I want to be Fuzzystar! Leader of FuzzyClan!" Fuzzy said.

"FuzzyClan? That's a mouse-brained name... everyone would have messy fur like you..." Wildkit teased.

"Yeah, and everyone in WildClan did be as wild and obnoxious as you,'' Fuzzy retorted.

Flowerheart sat near them and smiled.

Then, Clawstar leapt up the Highrock and yowled,'' Let all cats old enough to take prey from the fresh-food pile gather around the Highrock!"

Wildkit, Sandkit and Fuzzykit gathered along with Flowerheart.

"Today is a proud day for us. Two kits have reached the age of apprenticeship. Icekit and Mudkit. Are you prepared to train to be a warrior?" Clawstar said

"Yes, Clawstar." They mewed in unison.

"Then Icekit, from this day on you shall be known as Icepaw. Stealthfire, you shall be Icepaw's mentor. Teach her what it means to be a true warrior." Clawstar told them.

"And Mudkit, from this day on you shall be known as Mudpaw. Bounceleaf, you shall be Mudpaw's mentor. Teach her what it means to be a true warrior." Clawstar repeated to them.

"Icepaw! Mudpaw! Icepaw! Mudpaw! Icepaw! Mudpaw! Icepaw! Mudpaw!" The Clan cheered.

"I can't wait for us to be apprentices," Sandkit mewed to his littermates.

"Me too, I hope we can be together!" Fuzzykit mewed.

"1 moon seems so long..." Wildkit complained.

"Soon enough, my beloved kits," Flowerheart told them, before they all headed to the nursery. Since Icepaw and Mudpaw were appretices, and Frostsnow had returned to her duties, the nursery was very empty. No she-cats were expecting yet.

=====

Fuzzykit was in those woods again. And yet again, the starry cat mewed, "Beware, Flaming Hope! You will come across difficulties soon, but like fire, you will rage through the forest strongly and save the Clan."

Fuzzykit was once again confused. "What do you mean? Please tell me!"

But as usual, the starry cat left without an answer.

=====

Fuzzykit woke up and saw that Sandkit was awake too. "Want to get some fresh-kill?" he asked.

"No thanks, I want to hunt." Fuzzykit replied.

Although she knew how to hunt, Flowerheart had insisted that she stayed in camp, away from danger.

"Can I come?" Sandkit asked.

"Sure, but don't scare the prey okay?" Fuzzykit replied.

At the end of the hunt, Fuzzykit caught a squirrel and a shrew. Sandkit caught nothing. Fuzzykit had tried to teach him, but he did not succeed (epic failed).

They raced each other to the camp, and of course, Fuzzykit won.

When they returned, Flowerheart was already anxiously looking for them and upon seeing them, she felt relieved. But she still scolded them gently.

Fuzzykit put her catch at the fresh-kill pile and took a sparrow for her and Sandkit to share, and a vole for Flowerheart and Wildkit.

As they ate, Fuzzykit felt very content.

Joining LightClan had been a great choice, she thought.

=====

So...... How was the chappy? Dun 4get, COMMENT! It will make my day...>.<

And, many comments=happy author=more updates:D

Seriously, how will i noe if my story sucks/rocks?????

Let's get this party started:) -metaphorically speakin