It's time for us to take a chance, It's time for us

Elise's POV

"Alright, just put that finger on the third fret."

"Like this?" I asked slightly struggling as I tried to stretch the finger to the third fret.

"Um... yeah... I think we'd have to work for that." He giggled as he guided my fingers to the frets.

"Hey Ry, it's time now for your session." Jake joked.

I pouted as Ryan walked away, he was laughing at my face. Great, now there is nothing to do. I ended up reading a book, it was about a girl who traveled through time and space (*ehem doctor who) I can relate myself to her, both of us had their lives turned upside-down, traveling everywhere but only this time it's me traveling around the country in a tour bus.

But I must admit it is nice to have some peace and quiet every now and then. I look through my social media as read through the posts. As I was doing that Nicole comes in and sits beside me, joining me. We did a bunch of boomerangs in the process.

"So how 'bout let's go out me and you." She exclaimed.

"Sure!" I nodded.

"What do you want to do then." She asked while she plays with my hair.

"Anywhere will do," I said.

"Let's be white trash and go to Starbucks?" She shrugged.

"I don't see why not."

I texted dad and informed him. Alright, I finally got his approval he just told me to be safe as always.

Nate's POV:

That night I blinked twice wait no thrice, he looked at me as if he was about to break any moment. I knew he was hiding something I just didn't know what it was. As much as I could I tried to shrug it off but I couldn't. My mind went to a blank as my face turned into anger.

"Dad, your joking right? This has to stop." I spat the words mindlessly and unknowingly he looked even more guilty.

Earlier that day, I was looking at an old picture album, it was full of pre-split stuff nothing special. There was this woman who looked slightly familiar, seeing the photo made me wonder who she was. Something about her made me feel uneasy but in a way, I couldn't explain. I quickly grabbed my phone and literally searched 'Ryan Ross' girlfriends.' It may have seemed weird to search this kind of stuff let alone awkward. I finally found who I was looking for 'Keltie Colleen' under the photo was an article entitled 'Rumors of Panic! At The Disco guitarist Ryan Ross' girlfriend pregnant?' The article was from way back, even before I was born. It would have been fine but the problem is whoever this is, is not my mother she was someone else.

Since dad was out I went to his room and went straight to where he kept his files. Dad isn't the most organized person in the word but one file was sticking out in particular. It was a birth certificate, it wasn't mine though, it was for someone else.

"Elise Catherine Ross"

I felt myself becoming pale, whoever this person has almost the exact name as Brendon's Elise. Her mother was of course Keltie. It suddenly hit me her mother was also named Keltie but her last name was Knight, did she have it changed? Of course, I tried to shrug it off as some big coincidence, I mean who wouldn't? But the final blow, she had the exact birthday. I suddenly put the document back to where I found it. Not long after I could hear Dottie barking, oh shit my dad is here.

I quickly ran to the door. There he stood there firmly with one eyebrow raised.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.