Ever Since We've Met

Elise's POV:

I wake up just like any other day, oh wait shit today is the day. I wake up earlier than expected it would have been good to wake up to Pretty. Odd. But oh well. This time around it's a little different both Daddy Brendon and Sarah literally pull me out of my bed while I was under the covers with my phone.

"Come on El! Get out of that bed we gotta get ready!" Sarah tells me.

Dad thought it would be a great idea to attack me with tickles. I couldn't stop laughing to the point I couldn't even breathe. God, I love this family, I'm not trying to be cliché, but my life feels perfect. I feel like I'm on top of the world at this point but how long will it last?

Sarah picked my outfit for today; the outfit was a black dress with a touch of silver. Now that I think about it I kind look like Nicole at this point. We were told that we could invite anyone, so I decided to invite Nicole, Mike, Dan, and Zack. Sarah brought in a make-up palette and helped me apply make-up. Nate and Clair told me that we should have a classy Emo aesthetic. Eyeliner and all that stuff, I am aware of the setlist and I don't think anyone has what we have.

We are the outcast with a revelation, not wanting to actually win but wanting to speak out. In a way we wanted to reinvent ourselves but not for the popularity but for the respect. Clair is viewed as an outcast, thinking about that makes me feel a bit unsettled because it isn't just her treated like that. As for me and Nate? We didn't want to get known as the children of two famous people. I wonder how Alex deals with these situations? Now thinking about it how does he even survive this school? As far as I'm concern Josh Dun has done a good job of keeping him out of the public eye. Enough said we hope that they would understand.

Sarah help me finish my look, I could see it in her face that she was in awe. Dad hasn't seen me yet, I wonder what he would think. Brendon chimes in and as soon as he opens the door, he couldn't help but give me a toothy smile. He hugs me, and I hug back, he was wearing the usual all back with a leather jacket.

Sarah whips up breakfast for us, although she didn't cook it, it was basically just some leftover ice cream cake she just topped off with whipped cream. Brendon suddenly gets up, naturally, I would be confused as to why he'd get up with a half-eaten and half-melted cake. While I stare at Brendon's cake, he snaps his finger to get my attention.

Knowing that he snapped his finger I jokingly quote, "What did it cost?"

"Everything." He answered back almost cracking.

Behind him was what looks like a bass but it wasn't his, it was mine.

"Here, so you don't have to borrow from me from school." He told me.

I tested it out, it sounded nice and plus it was sparkly like a certain some bass but gold. It throws me off sometimes that he's willing to spend money on me even if I don't ask which I really do.

"You know you didn't have to do this..." I said concerned.

"You don't have to sound so concerned, I'm your father and I deserve to spoil you." He said with the warmest smile.

"Fair enough."

The two get ready, they will be going to me to school while the others follow. Brendon drives us to school and parks the car, he helps me carry the bass while I grab the amp. As we were about to go our separate ways someone pats Brendon at the back, it was Ryan.

"Hey!" Ryan said.

"Hey!" Brendon Replied.

While the three were talking I left and went ahead with Nate. Clair texted and said that she managed to get us a practice space. It wasn't easy getting the practice space, you basically had booked the whole classroom. When the bookings were opened it quickly got taken, me and Nate thought we didn't get the practice space, we were wrong. While looming through the halls we can hear the other people performing which made us kinda overwhelmed and a bit nervous.