[9장]: Don't give up! 포기하지마!

Sometimes someone comes into your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and changes your life forever.》

Right now I'm in front of the entrance of the funfair, there's a big crowd of people, kids laughing and running, couples being clingy and Sellers yelling for some attention. Your probably wonder how can a person like me stay in this kind of atmosphere? The answer is easy, I'm just an stupid in love. 

You see, this kind of things pisses me and annoys me the most. I mean can't the parents of those kids be more responsible? How can you let those kids running around like small beasts and bothering the others who want to enjoy this place? Those couples, don't they have a place to go? There are plenty of other places to be cringe and annoyingly idiotic, some don't even know how stupid they sound when they put that childish voice to sound cute to their "oppa" or how disgusting that high picth tone sounds when they talk like babies. Don't even let me start with the Sellers, this is not the market, they are not selling vegetables or clothes. They are here to sell their greasy food and caught the idiots who want to gain some awards with their rigged games. 

Calm down, Sehun.

"Sehun-ah" I saw Luhan hyung waving at me, he came running but then he bumped with a rock, I caught him right away.

"Be more careful" I sighed.
How can I like this dummy? I don't even know how was he able to survive all this years.

"I'm sorry, I was really excited after all is the first time I'm coming to this kind of place" he smiled warmly.

"Really? Well I hope you like it" I stared at him, he looked like a kid in a candy store. 

"Yeah but I'm surprised you proposed this kind of crowded place after all you are not very fan of this things, are you really ok? If not we can go somewhere else" he was about to go but I held his small wrist.

"It's ok, come on let's check out the place" I lightly pulled him to the other direction.

We were passing around the small fast food stands, he was looking around surprised. 

"So what do you want to eat?" I asked

"I want to try those" he pointed at a Cotton candy and some other things.

"Ok but maybe we should get something else before eating those, don't you think?" I asked looking around the food stalls.

After eating all those things we headed to some of the rides. We were looking around when Luhan hyung pointed at the haunted house.

"Let's go inside" he clinged on my arm

"How about we try something else? There must be a long line" I tried to run away from there.

"There's not a long line, come on please" he pouted, why does he have to make that kind of face?

The reason I don't want to go inside is not because I'm scared or anything but I'm not really fond of the darkness.

I followed him to the entrance and then after buying the ticket we started to get inside the building when it began to turn dark, Luhan looked excited, I was afraid to tell him so I just hold his wrist, he turned around and stared at me with those puppy eyes wondering what was going on.