제 1장: Bad Luck 불행

Just when it seems like life it's getting good, something always have to come along and ruin it.

Right now I'm in the local police station underarrest because of some stupid guy.

"Listen kid if you just admit it,it will be easy for all of us" The police officer tried to control his anger

"I already told you, I don't know this guy and I didn't do anything to him" I sighed tiredly

I keep saying the same thing for two hours

You'll probably wonder why am I in a police station. Well I'll tell you what happend

~A few hours ago~

I'm Oh Sehun, 20 years, tall, slim, just like any other kid. I like simple and non-complicated things. I try to resume as much as I can since it's pretty tiresome to do an introduction.

My dad run away when I was 6. Just like that without a word. My mum died two years after that and I started to live with my grandparents. I didn't want to be a bother so I've never asked anything.

I only have two friends, it's less troublesome. I really tried to avoid having them in my life but they were so stubborn that it was easier getting along than get rid of them.

I never had a girlfriend and I don't intent to get any anytime soon. Just taking a look around, they all look so complicated and exhausting. I don't have time for this. They tend to be clingy, sensitive and bothersome even thinking about it.

My life motto is <<if you come across trouble, keep walking>>and that's what I've been trying to do all my life.

My goal is to buy a small house for myself and live peacefully. Marriage, relationships, if friendship is complicated itself imagine being in a relationship.

I like animals but I never wanted to have a pet specially dogs. You have to walk them, feed them, pamper them. Quite troublesome.

The only thing I like is sports. And you are probably wondering isn't it troublesome itself? No, sports are the best thing in life, my grandpa loves it and he shows me that just with your sacrifice you can do anything. Plus I want to become a teacher you have more holidays. I'll probaly choose to be a kid's teacher but the ones in preschool.

Agh I talk so much, ok let's get into the story.

"Hey gramps you don't need to take me to the university. I can go by myself" I was putting my shoes on.

"I wanted to see you steping in the real world" He pouted

My grandpa it's a very humorous and happy man and my grandma it's a lovely woman.

"Come on honey we'll see him today at work" my grandma smiled

My grandparents own a small restaurant. I started helping them out when I was in highschool I'll do the errands or serve the tables. We also have my aunt Taeyeon to help us out and his husband sometimes give us a hand. They live in the same neighborhood

"Ok then I'm going" I said goodbye to them

"Good luck" they said

Luck?

Well I've never believed in something like that, until today

I took the bus and saw Kai and Chanyeol playing some videogames.