《6장》: Go away! 저리 가세요!

Hi everyone! How have you been? I'm sorry for not being able to update earlier I was busy with exams and projects. Btw happy late Christmas and new year! So here is my late Christmas present. I'm sorry if you find any grammar or spelling mistakes!

 I'm sorry if you find any grammar or spelling mistakes!

___________________________________

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
-Seneca

What Seneca didn't say is that when you start having bad luck, there isn't an end to it.

Right now I'm in the middle of the night in a park around my neighborhood dealing with a black eye and a headache while Luhan hyung is scolding me.

You are probably wondering what happened, why I'm the one being scolded? Well I'll try to resume it as much as possible.

~This morning~

After all that happened with Luhan hyung, now we are closer than before.
Unfortunately luck isn't on my side cause after that, I started having the worst luck ever.

My locker was the only damaged one, apparently part of the ceiling fell right on top of it. Now I have to share it with Onew hyung, his locker smells like fried chicken and due to that, now my clothes smell like chicken. Apparently his family owns a fried chicken restaurant.

Everytime I go to class, I have to check my seat before sitting. I don't have more clean trousers. From bubble gum to Coffee, I found many things spilled or glued to my seat.

But that's not all cause my motorcycle is old but now it works when it wants. If not, I have to take my bike which is uncomfortable whenever we have big orders.

"Sehun you look kind of tired" Kai stared at me.

"Last night some drunken men were singing and screaming like kids. They went home right before the sunrise. Today I took a cold shower cause for some reason the boiler wasn't working. My bike had a puncture so I had to take the bus. So don't tell me I look kind of tired" I growled

"Chill, come on I'll buy you something tasty at the canteen" Kai smiled.

I had a bad feeling about today.
I should've stayed at home.

We got to the university, Kai run after Kyungsoo hyung after seeing him. Chanyeol came earlier cause Baekhyun hyung would help him with his exams. I was walking like a zombie, barely able to walk straight when I bumped with someone.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"It's ok, sorry do you know where is the Music faculty?" It was a tall guy, he had accent so I guessed he was chinese. He had dark bags under his eyes.