20

when monkey king and inari was watching the sunset when inari asked monkey king why humans saw as indifferent. when he saw them praising and thrusting the gods which included them.monkey king answered that the god is a trust for human beings when they are feared at the most and for comfort. we look like humans and have more power than them but are immortal. so when they saw us they call us monsters without knowing who was are as they trust their fear the most. they do not know why we are there and doubt that we are going to hurt them or help the.but when we hurt them they call us monsters and when we help them they will call us god.

inari was once in his life was content living in a life where he is not a monsterbut a god. he was thankful to someone who made his life a new one.as inari was thinking he looked at their small playground where children are playing with heart filled with happiness.

at some distance away a person smiled hearing the thoughts of inari but then he said quietly to herself in the peach garden i am that person the princess nuwa was happy drinking tea with the empress who was also having the same smile. as no one known was when princess eva sacrificed herself the empress became depressed as she lost her best friend and everything and ran to the peach garden ranting about the lose of a best friend and having no children.

but that day princess came to the empress as she will never die as she was a immortal so she was given two wish which was living in the peach garden forever and make two extraordinary gems and that day the empress placed her and her husband DNA in...

but that day princess came to the empress as she will never die as she was a immortal so she was given two wish which was living in the peach garden forever and make two extraordinary gems and that day the empress placed her and her husband DNA in it and thrown them to the human world so they will get energy to grow to their fullest and that way monkey king and inari was born the children of heaven.

so monkey king and inari was home completely and lived happily ever after with their true family and looked after the human below. the humans called them the heaven princes and their family lived happily ever after.

END

THE LIFE WILL NOT BE A TRUTH BUT DEATH IS NOT A LIE SO LIVE YOUR LIFE FULLEST AS ONE DAY YOU WILL BE FORCED TO LEAVE YOUR FAMILY AND BE A NEW PERSON WHO STARTS A NEW LIFE AGAIN BY PRINCESS EVA AND HEAVEN EMPRESS.