4

Howl was met with people's that he thought he will never see in his life two woman's and little prince in his house.

Then one lady cooked food and then placed them in front of each chair found and it turns out he have to eat as the main person

Before he could ask who they were lady who have the smell of angel and he was sure that she can smell him answered our names are Alora , Sophie and Justin. Justin is prince and you should drop him to his home and us we are the cleaning lady you hear me asked Alora.

But when howl thought of standing up Alora said get up without eating food you will be glued into the chair you hear me ? As an answer howl sat down and started eating the food she provided him. While Alora inside was dancing hear and there her mother old use of making her eat was working to another person and she got the victory everytime her mother got yepppppppp suck it upppppppppp.

Well in reality she was eating silently. Then howl after eating everything gone upstairs for bath after telling calcifer to make hot water for him.

When he came back after bathing he then gone out of the house with the prince and dropped him in his house and gone to his normal duties.

While Alora and Sophie was having trouble for cleaning bit then the most problem was the child Markl as he can get fever and cold so Alora made the biggest list of grocery and given to Markl with money so he can spent his whole day in the outside of the house while they cleaned.

They preserved the food in the table by forming preserve bubble and cleaned every part of the castle. Then they gone to the grassy hill and cut trees into logs for calcifer together as when Alora broke the curse the human awaken her power inside as normal human's will not be effected with curse but people's who are not awaken it so she is an angel of darkness , nature and music.

After cutting the trees into logs they th2n carried it into the house and placed neatly beside the calcifer residence also giving him six logs and the logs are too many too.

Then Sophie used her nature power and started manipulating the water molecules in the river and started cleaning the house with it and then poured it outside the same way so the house is clean and tidy.

Then they hurriedly changed the place to the shop house so they can go and look for Markl.

They found him buying the apples only which was the first one to buy in that list and then they helped him but the apples then only Markl and Sophie understand the food list was in a large quantity.

Then Alora stated that she was the person who was going to buy these things but then she want Markl not to get fever so she given to him.

Marko stop pouting when Alora bought him candy then they all enter the shop or house only for Alora to multiply into too many then the so many Alora gone outside to buy food that she written in the grocery list.