12

so mito was interrupted in her thoughts by the toad summon who given her the information she wanted it as if she got a huge candy. so all of a sudden mito shouted killers that made everyone present their confused. but then mito said you only wear silk ,silk is a expensive material as their is a stage of boiling them alive in obtaining its silk so you killed too many silkworms so silk moth never come near you.

but after she stated it a woman with white hair came outside and disabled the barrier to see thousands of bees and silk moth flying here and there even some sat in her robe that made mito surprised as silk moth never attract with people who killed their family even one.

we never killed them we preserved their silk and allowed it to come into their adult stage so they can live among us as a family said the woman who just came to solve the problem but her beauty screaming but some usumakis wished that she should be in any other clan than dragangel.

Then mito asked how she done it then the woman answered that this clan have something the usumakis never has power that made them do anything impossible. knowledge is power shouted mito but before she could think or blink her eyes she felt a presence of something in her neck then when she looked to see a large sword in her neck held by the woman who said that usumakis lack power. power is power did i made myself clear in this asked the woman. yes ma'am answered mito showing respect. okay then go back to your village and rile their stop bothering us okay otherwise i will never let you go with a simple scratch of my sword so i am being lenient to you so utilize my patience well said the woman shooing everyone into the barrier as she made in to active again with a simple motion of her hand making the people surrounding her understand that she was indeed powerful.

so before she enter the barrier she said and i am the head of the house's wife don't forget that bye.so that day the usumakis learns two things don't underestimate the peoples you know and don't ever think you are better than others. the villagers and the people who heard the whole commotion understand that they have a too powerful clam in the village.

before her family go kushina asked her mother whether she have any information about the dragangel clan and that day kushina got an information scroll which was stoled by the usumakis's powerful summons , the red dragons but that day itself they lost them after they gone back there to analyze themselves to only understand they were lied by their own masters.so they gone to the head and apologized and promised that they will do anything.but that day they were welcomed into the house forgiven by the members and be their summons and a part of their family. but still the scroll was with usumakis but the scroll was special as it is called living scroll as it will be update everyday if something new happened in the family.

but that day every clan leader came to the hokage tower without the civilians. then minato started reading the scroll aloud for everyone to hear. dragangel was a clan made by the powerful hundred tailed fox inari who adopted four children as his own. the children was broken as they were betrayed and neglected by their friends ,family and loved ones. the children included two girls and two boys.