15

When they opened their eyes the first thing they noticed was there change in appearance and all of them was wearing modern clothes. Then they get up from there bed to understand that their house became a modern two story house. Then almora all of a sudden ran to the preservation room to see the place normal as always which she was great full for. But then one among the elder males gone outside to check whether they were situated where in the whole world.

So when Carlton gone and come back he understand that we are in Forks Washington amd they were in a century old than they thought and they were vampires due to their pale color. But then pearl and almora was not pale as they are angels still so the children will have normal color while others have pale color now he was thankful to live here as most of the people live here have white color even some of them are paler so they cannot differentiate us.

After they analyze everything only they hear a groan from inside their house then they gone inside ready to fight any intruder but was surprised to see a person who was looking at almora like he was seeing a ghost. Then all of a sudden he said inari i was not expecting to see you in a female body. Then they understand that the person in front of them who was rolling in the ground laughing hard was the monkey king , the elder brother of inari or almora.

Then they looked at his family to see that he have more family members than inari but some of them was looking at us weird as if we are some new things they found in the whole world. Then the supposed monkey king or not so monkey king had his laugh of his whole lifetime and get up from the ground and looked at as in a calculated way. Then he smiled and introduced himself as Damon death or monkey king nice to meet and i guess you are his family while pointing at almora.

So what is your story inari asked monkey king or Damon. My story is , then that was the starting and it ends till the next morning even if it is just a summary of what happened. When inari ended the story she motioned for Damon to start telling his story. Then it started like.

Monkey king pov

I was sucked into a portal same like inari but then we were separated the first i saw was a beautiful woman and a annoying nurse who was ranting that they have a boy child. Then enter the father of his now new body who was a man with brown hair and fangs with a authority face and aura.

 Then enter the father of his now new body who was a man with brown hair and fangs with a authority face and aura

Then his face soften when he looked at me

Then his face soften when he looked at me. But i have a feeling that i was born into a powerful family in somewhere but not in human world as i presume i will be born. That day monkey king was born as a Damon death the son of Lucifer embrys and Laura death. I was raised as a prince who was in constant training and learning but i was having fun in these sections. Then time passed like a blink of eyes little Damon became a fine young man who was powerful and a genius. But he was also a good person who thought he can live peacefully for the rest of his life but the reality was something as a certain person was planning something that will effect him.

A certain Percival dumbledore was planning something to do with his squib daughter as he wanted her to have magic like rest of her brothers so the only chance in his eyes was a certain family , embrys

A certain Percival dumbledore was planning something to do with his squib daughter as he wanted her to have magic like rest of her brothers so the only chance in his eyes was a certain family , embrys. He planned an attack with his whole dumbledore family and captured my father and mother to suck their magic from their body but leaved me as the wife Kendra has a soft cone for children and she very well know that it was not right to take someone's power for his own gain even if the said person was powerful.

That day due to the extraction of magic from them my father and mother died but the power or magic didn't entered the body of Ariana but entered the person's body who woken up and came downstairs to check what was the commotion. when the power entered my body i felt the familiar warmth that only i get from my parents was filled inside me . Then i saw my parent's body and then i let my power uncontrolled but before i could do anything the Percival dumbledore took a potion from his robe and splashed it in my body. But before i could react i became statue. But i able to see everything happened in the world.

Then prophecy was formed that day which was unnoticed by everyone.

A person is statue due to a person who want his parents for his own gain will perish and the gain will also perish he will come to the land of living with the help of his loved ones and the family of evil perish only one will live but one day a child is born for th statue to walk and the neglected child will became family and atlas he will belong to somewhere as a part of someone's loved ones.

So Damon got a hope that the child will save him one day so he should be in patience until then.