10

Today naruto along with sasuke gone to academy without teleporting there. When they reach the class everyone was not there but due there really amazing luck Sakura Haruna and Inu yamakada just appear in race to seat with two hot boys in the class who was really well known Naruto sorutobi and sasuke uchiha.

Like always they were unable to sit with them as they always sit in the se seat. So Iruka came and started calling the team members and their Sen after making the children to silent themselves. So when the teams were called sasuke and Naruto thought of if ignoring Iruka but when their name were called Iruka got their whole attention which made Iruka to mentally sweatdrop.

Team 7 naruto sorutobi , sasuke uchiha , narumi usukaze , menma usukaze and Sakura Haruna your sensei are Kushina usumaki , markl dragangel , Kakashi hataka and Itachi uchiha said Iruka mentally cursing at Minato namikaze.

So first team Senseis to come was team 7. Kakashi said meet us in the roof and shunshined to the roof. Then Naruto and sasuke also shunshin before anyone could blink as when sakura asked Naruto kun and sasuke kun shall we go to the roof together to see empty spaces.

When the Senseis teleported to roof to wait for their genin bit Kushina was surprised to see sasuke and Naruto behind them who hugged three of the anbu that Kushina know that they are his brothers.

Then they wait for balance team members to come when they arrived sakura sat beside sasuke and then kaksho started talking introduce yourself your name , family , likes , dislikes and goal in your life.

Sensei could you introduce yourself so know how to do it said sakura that made Naruto and sasuke surprised because practically Kakashi said everything for them to say.

Okay said Kakashi sweatdropping mentally as now he have a doubt whether she was the top female student in class.

My name is Kakashi hataka. My father name is howl dragangel and mothers are pearl and almora. My like are training , gai , spending tome with my family and brother. My dislikes are peoples who don't know the difference between the kunia and the scroll, peoples who neglwct thwir own kin and my goal in life is to spent my life with my parents forever.

Next was Kushina who started my name is Kushina usumaki my husband is Minato kamikaze and children are narumi , Naruto and menma. My parents are Mito and akimasa usumaki. My dislikes are racist, bullies and people who think they are better than others. My likes are children , family , ramen and training. My goal is to make my elder son come back home and a better family again.

Itachi started my name is Itachi uchiha. My parents are mikoto and fugaku uchiha.my likes are my brothers, family , beat friend and cousins, training and dislikes are same Kakashi. My goal is to live happily ever after with my family.

Marko started name markl dragangel other information are same Kakashi. So now as introduce ourself please introduce starting from Naruto said markl.

Name Naruto sorutobi dragangel balance information is same as Kakashi said Naruto. Name sasuke uchiha balance information is same Itachi. My name is Sakura Haruna. My parents are kezashi and mebuki Haruna. My likes are look at Naruto and sasuke and dislikes are ino pig and menma baka. My goal is to marry certain peoples said sakura. My ne is menma usukaze. My parents are Minato namikaze and Kushina usumaki. My likes are family , ramen and training and dislikes are certain two peoples and ignoring peoples. My goal is to become the strongest person in the world and hokage said menma. My name is narumi usukaze. Balance information is same like my brother same narumi.

So my little genin you have test tomorrow that make you eligible for being genon so who ever lost it will go back to the academy. Don't eat food or you will puke said Kakashi. Before running with certain three persons and grabbing two certain people's and teleported to their house.

Next day Naruto had his food even if certain three peoples glared at him. Then the rest became success for sasuke Naruto who beat Kushina onto pulp and took the Bella from her. So team seven passed and eligible to go to their first d ranked mission.

But sasuke and Naruto have strong feeling that these missions are useless bit only time will say whether there feelings were true or not. Bit little did they know it was going to be the truth.