Silence

Jesse: I. Am. Back. We. Are. Mad.

Danny: Please. Stop. Talking. Like. That.

@Thriller5: I'm extremely mad about this whole fake ass allegation thing going on.

Jesse: No worries. Your doing a book series on it right?

@Thriller5: Yep. This month or the next couple ones too.

Danny: Everyone please don't listen to Wade and the liar squad. They are demons and we should be afraid of what they are doing to Michael Jackson. He's innocent and I know that because I have watched a couple of his moments on Youtube.

Joey: Me too. Wade is Pinocchio by the way. Here's a picture and enjoy this imagine.

*Imagine Wade Robinson as Pinocchio*

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"We are back at it again!" Jesse emphasized.

"Yes. It is now time we catch Osana and Senpai on How To Catch A Cheater." Yuno said.

"Yes. Readers who are using they're crazy imaginations. Please advise that we have got ourselves some technology equipment to use against Osana. Here we go." Jesse said as they showed them the new stuff.

"We've got these new equipment and I got an eye patch. See?" Yuno showed to everyone.

"Introducing the new technology to win the game over Osana. For Senpai." Jesse introduced as we imagine a motorcycle sound effect of them running around.

"This is the BEST one we have done." Yuno complimented.

"Yes. Do not fear children we are perfectly safe. Let us demonstrate." Jesse said.

They began to spread rumors about Osana cheating to let no silence take over them. It was brilliant.

Jesse: Sorry that this is short but my back is killing me.

Yuno: It was only the cheating technology.

@Thriller5: Vote and comment. Bye!