Zombie Apocalypse

Stephanie: ZOMBIE!

Danny: Stephanie there is-NOPE! I'm out.

Jesse: What the heck is going-No! F*ck this shit i'm out.

Zombie: Enjoy!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{The Walking Dead *My episode I make-up so don't judge me* I can't stand watching zombies. They give me nightmares so blame Michael Jackson for doing that to me when I was a kid. LOL).

Songfic: Rise by Katy Perry

The zombie madness was growing like crazy that the remaining survivors were back at base and some were out killing or sacrificing their lives. Jesse and you were trying to make it out from the hell ground that was filled with dozens of zombies that are coming after the two of you.

"Jesse what do we do?" You whimpered.

"Y/N, babe, listen to me very good. No matter what happens just have faith that I will return safe and sound." He brushed some of your bangs off your face as felt tears coming down your face.

"B-But Jesse...you can't-" A zombie was breaking its limits to walk over to you too.

"GO! Now!" Jesse urge you as you turned around running away clutching your gun close to you. A couple of zombies were coming up to you as you shot them in the skull as they fallen dead on the ground. 

~Time Skip~ (Featuring the demonic full house theme due to the Zombie Apocalypse. CURE THE COMMERCIAL!)

You collapsed on the ground tired yet hungry after running about a mile wondering and worrying about Jesse. How could you leave your own lover behind when there is a future that will await when this hell is over. You decided to sleep in an abandoned home that was torn down with left over food supplies, clothes, and other useful things that could be formfitting you. You lay down on a mattress behind back where a dead body was in the corner just being stiff as you closed your eyes dreaming about Jesse. 4 hours later you were sleeping until you felt a hand touching your cheek as your eyes opened to see Jesse alive and some of the zombie blood on his face and clothing.

"Jesse..." 

"Yeah, its me." 

"Oh my God. Thank goodness your alive." You cried as the two of you embraced.

"Me too. I was happy to make it out alive when I had back up from the others who saved me too." Jesse grinned as you pulled him in for a kiss before breaking it.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." 

"All I had was faith from you." He smiled.

Jesse: Thriller5 stop them!

@Thriller5: I don't know how I am doing this!

DJ: Vote and comment everyone! Goodnight!