The Fire Drill

Last one for today and new ones I wrote for is tomorrow. Let's get it!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Danny Pov

Today is the day that I show everyone how to prepare for a fire drill in case it really does happen. I open a pack of lighters as I lit them up to put it in the trash cans. I then grabbed a febreeze and sprayed to make a huge flame and that should do it. I exit out of the facility room trying to act normal and mature than I already am. I sat behind a desk check my watch to see that the smoke was rising from under the door as I cleared my throat to alert Becky.

"Ah hem!" I cleared loudly towards her as she noticed the smoke.

"oh....uh...there is fire!" She exclaimed.

"Fire!?" Everyone panicked as Jesse and Y/N came out of the office.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S HAPPENING! EVERYBODY STAY CALM!"Jesse yelled in a small panicked tone as he went over to investigate and so did the rest.

"What do we do Jess?" Becky asked.

"I don't know." Jesse replied.

"Do you think we can call  for help?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know." 

"How about we just-"

"STAY F*CKING CALM!" He cursed out.

Everyone began to scram like wild animals in the office as Becky threw her cat up the ceiling since Joey was planning to escape on his own yet fail. Jesse threw a chair at a window causing it to break yelling out "HELP!" 

"Everyone! Calm down." I said in a calm tone.

"What do you mean calm down? We're about to be fried up bacon in here." Jesse said.

"This was a practice test to see if you can succeed on passing the fire drill." I said as they glared at me.

"Really!?" They exclaimed.

"It was a test. You all need practice." I shrugged.

"Says who?" 

"Says you." I pointed at everyone.

"Jokes on you I have a date with Y/N." He grabbed her hand and out the window he broke open for them to escape.

"So is this drill over now? The smoke is still going on in there." Joey asked.

"I'll call @Thriller5 to help me clean up this mess. It was part of our idea." 

"Oh thank god." Joey sighed in relief.

Danny: That went as troubling then I could already put myself on the line.

Everyone: You think?

Jesse: Guys....Not in front of the kids. *Pointing at the dolls who were sitting straight on the sofa*

Joey: Those are dolls.

@Thriller5: What are you even doing?

Jesse: Reading them a bedtime story.

@Thriller5: Help us clean up the office. I have to update tomorrow you know?

Danny: When is Michael Myers going to be done?

@Thriller5: Tomorrow after school.

Jesse: Once there was a handsome with a sexy-

Danny: *Chases Jesse with a broom*

Joey: Here we go again. Make sure to vote and comment on this book everyone. Bye. *Sweepings the floor as the Danny continued chasing Jesse around the office.*

Original Video to this chapter: