Paranormal Home?

I'm back! Today is Thursday and just a heads up that I want to tell you all this as well. This book is going to have 60 imagines to it since the first one wasn't as long as I wanted to be as due with the delay. But this is going to be make-up and the 3rd book of imagines is going to have 40. Wish me luck~ 

Enjoy!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jesse Pov

Tonight Y/N and I are going somewhere that is like 9 blocks from here to a paranormal home. Why? Because some people say that 40 years ago a loving couple used to live there and one day, the husband cheated on his wife with another woman. His wife grew jealous and angry that she killed him and the woman then herself. Urban legend has it that some people seem to see a woman standing by the window staring down at the streets till this day.

"You got everything we need?" Y/N asked.

"Yep. Everything is packed and ready to go." I replied as we headed out the door waving at my college friend Joey and his girlfriend Diane.

We left the apartment and walked all the way down the block to the haunted house that I am surprise no one hasn't taken it down in years.

"This place gives me the creeps." I shivered.

"Be a man Jess." She elbowed me in the side.

"I am a man. Not when I go up in front of spooky stuff that is. I don't play that mess only because you want me to come with you." I replied.

"Well, at least we can just check it out. I just want to know if the urban legend is real or just made up." Y/N said as we walked up to the doorstep of the house. I jiggle the knob as it unlocked to reveal the dusty and cobwebbed furniture back in the early 40's. 

"Heh, this place is still decorative."

"Woah, check it out." Y/N pointed over to a frame with a man and woman that I suspect it could have been the young marriage couple who are dead now. I then heard a creek coming from another room as I whip around to scan where it came from. I turn back around to see Y/N gone!

"Y/N!" 

No response.

"Y/N! This isn't funny!" 

No response. 

"Where the hell..." My voice trailed off as I saw blood on the floor that had a clear path to reveal a show of a woman's figure standing in the other room. I gulped as I backed away clutching the bag; not paying attention to where I was going. I slipped and fell back knocking some stuff over as I let out a groan.

"Y/N..." I groaned clutching my leg in pain as I paused to see heels. Y/N did not where heels when we've arrived here. I slowly looked up to see a woman glaring at and had an evil smile staring down at me with soulless eyes.

"AHHSHS!" She screech a hurtful cry that I held my ears in pain because of it. I need to find Y/N so that we can leave here. I looked back up to see the woman gone as I rushed and look around the huge 2 story house opening doors to see where my troublesome girlfriend.

"Y/N where the hell are you? We need to go." I whispered yelled.

I opened up another room where it showed a dead man laying on the bed crying in pain. Blood was coming out of his stomach with guts pouring out as I saw the same woman holding a knife in her right hand as we stalked over to me in a swift second to try and stab me. I blocked her and ran back downstairs as I bumped into Y/N.

"Jesse where were you? I thought I lost you." Y/N said.

"What? YOU LEFT ME TO DEAL WITH THAT MURDERING HAG UPSTAIRS!" I exclaimed as she pouted.

"What!? No fair I wanted to see but I guess she's gone now." She groaned as I took her hand to drag her out the door and closed it shut.

"For now on, if we EVER go to anymore paranormal places. I'm out!" 

"So what? You're not scared like the time we went to see the movie IT, right?" She asked giggling as I rolled my eyes.

"That was once. Pennywise better get his clown ass away from me before he ends up the same way like Michael Myers." I responded holding Y/N close in my arms as I look back at the house to see the same woman who tried to kill me staring at us. 

Nope! Fuck this shit i'm out!

@Thriller5: All done!

Joey: Great job Thrill.

Jesse: Why did you have to bring up Pennywise?

@Thriller5 :Memories.

Danny: I think this calls for a celebration over from your hard work so far. Be sure to keep motivating your grades in school,okay?

@Thriller5 :Yes sir