Nerd Love

Joey: Crap! What will Jesse do if-

Jesse: Why? What's going on?

@Thriller5: Your going back as a teenager.

Jesse: NO!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jesse was a typical nerd that doesn't play with games or mess around with others to get into trouble since he is a good boy and not a bad one.However, he does happen to fall into someone who is the same way like him. Her name was Y/N she was a high adverage student in the same grade he's in this semester. Both of them have no idea that they are in love with each other. They just don't know how to confess with one another at the right time. The next class was chemistry that they have together and Jesse was in for something to hand Y/N a gift. As class started their teacher Mr. Tanner was going over with some topics to do in class. 

"Today you are going to be partner up with someone for this class assignment. It is due on March 12th and it is to be done in class because of the chemicals." Mr. Tanner said.

"Does it have to be with a partner?" Greg asked.

"Yes. This is a 23 page assignment and should give you and your partner extra days to research them over the week days and weekend. Please go find a partner so that I can write down your names." Mr. Tanner said going over to get his clip board as everyone began to move around that made Jesse anxious to go over where Y/N sat at. He had to build up the nervousness and forced himself to walk over to where she is.

"Hey Y/N." He greeted.

"Hey Jess." Y/N replied.

"I was wondering if you would like to be my partner?" Jesse asked anxiously as you smiled at him.

"Sure." You smiled as he took a seat next to you and dug into his pocket to give you something.

"I have been meaning to give you this." He said as your eyes beamed to a beautiful necklace.

"For me? Thank you!" You said taking the necklace from him and place it around your neck.

"Y/N, I wanted to ask you a serious question and if you like I can take you out this weekend." Jesse asked.

"Sure, what is it?" You asked listening to what he was about to say.

"I-I like you. More than a friend and I hope you feel the same way as I do." 

"Jesse I like you too." 

"Really? So a date this Saturday?" He asked.

"Of course!" You smiled as he pecked your cheek.

Jesse: Turn. Me. BACK!

@Thriller5: Nope!

Danny: We've got one more and then you'll go back to normal.

Jesse: What is happening? 2017 imagine of me was great. Why not this one!?

Michelle: It's a change. 2019 imagine uncle Jesse.

DJ: Vote and comment and see you in the other one.