Prologue

Kelsey Graham is a 24-year-old woman and mother of a 2-year-old baby boy. At the age of 21 years and 8 months she was mugged and raped in an alley way a few minutes after leaving a club. She had gone out with friends to celebrate being a college graduate.

She was a young woman on the rise and not just due to her breath-taking appearance but with her business degree in hand, she was geared and ready to take over her father's company. This was true.

But all this changed on that one faithful night when some drunk men hanging around at the street corner, saw a pretty girl with expensive jewellery and thought they had a right to her body and other possessions.

Three months later she can no longer ignore the symptoms of her pregnancy and is forced to make the decision on whether she would give birth to her ill-conceived unborn child. She gave birth six months later. She has raised her son with love and without regret ever since, even while living a double life.

Heaven Blake is a 22-year-old woman and final year student at Massachusetts Institute of Technology majoring in Computer Science and Engineering. She grew up in a middle-class home in the suburbs, and while they aren't rich, her parents can be considered as well off.

She is a beautiful young woman who most often than not hides her beauty behind her thick square glasses, a messy bun and baggy sweaters. Those who can however see her beauty are usually surprised by her intelligence.

She can be socially awkward, a smart ass and a proud nerd, who spends her free time at home alone playing RPG video games. Even without trying, she seems to attract people to her, but she only considers four persons her real friends.

With her high IQ and below average EQ she doesn't do relationships very well. Oh, and she considers herself straight, even though she has had sex with 1 girl but she was drunk, so she doesn't really know for sure.