What are we?

After the encounter with the headmistress, Kaylai told Saven and Jack what had happened. Jack thought he was messing with them, but sweet Saven believed him. 

She knew it worried him, so she said "Why don't we go out tonight and have some fun?" Kaylai brightened at that, and Jack said "Marlene can come?" 

Saven rolled her eyes. "Yes, Marlene can come."  Jack squealed like a girl and whipped out his MMD. When Marlene picked up the call and Jack started to blab to Marlene, Saven led Kaylai away.

"He's gonna be restricted from his MMD if he uses it as much as he does!" Kaylai commented. Saven giggled. The night was cool, and the moon was peeking out from the horizon of trees. 

Kaylai gazed at the gentle, supportive girl in his arms. After they met, everything seemed to fall into place. Kaylai didn't know what the world would be like without Saven always by his side.

Saven saw Kaylai looking at her, and her heart fluttered. I love this boy. Even if it kills me, I will always be with him. She leaned her head on Kaylai shoulder.

After a while, Kaylai whispered "Saven. What are we?" The question startled Saven. "We are the meaning of love, Kaylai. That's what we are. Love." 

                                                             We are love

Omg! This is an important part of this  story, so bear with me. Since no one gave me an idea, I just came up with something to bypass the time.

Happy reading and sweet nightmares,

                                                                                   E. O. M.