3

Tae POV

I go home early because member shouldn't know that i was in baekhyun hyungs house, but i leaved a not that i go early home. I go right to my room. hyungs and jungkook didnt wake up yet so i was sitting in my bed with my phone through twitter. A moment later i was bored so i thought to go to practice dance early then my member. i leave a note so they wouldn't about me and leave. i didnt eat breakfast because jimin sayed that im are fat. i was in practice room and danced fake love.

jin POV

We all were so happy that we eating breakfast without taehyung. We were laughing and joking, but taehyung didnt come when down we start breakfast, but we saw a note and it was written that he leaved to go to practice room and practice. we all ignored it and go to eat breakfast.

When were all done, i ask jungkook to wash the dish. jungkook sighed and said fine. after jungkook wash the dishes. we go change our clothes. When we arrived at practice room and taehyung sitting in corner tired from dancing.

Tae POV

I was dancing many times to get better but then i felt tired, so i sitt down. Then i saw my hyung and jungkook staring at me.

"hi" i said and smiled

"hi" they said annoyingly with rolling eyes

Then i get up , because we gonna dance it together, but i didn't made a mistake and i was so happy.

"i see, you practiced alot" jhope said

" yeah" i said smiling

We danced one more time and go home. It was lunch time. Hyungs and jungkook were talking, but i was silently eating. When were done eating jin come to me.

"taehyung wash the dishes" jin said

I sighed and go to wash the dishes, but when i was washing the dishes, my eyes get watery and cried at how my member were laughing without me. When i was done i was walking downstairs, but i then stopped and they didnt notice me. I ignored them and go stright to my room. I lied to my bed.

Jungkook POV

I was bored, i thought to have fun with taehyun, i smirked and go to jimin , i told it to jimin

" hyung lets go have fun with taehyung " i said, but he refused

" i dont want to jungkook, i am tired" jimin said, he go to his room

but then i go to jhope

" hyung lets have fun with taehyung" i said, Jhope agreed with smirk and stand up

"lets go" jhope said

We go to taehyungs room and oppened the and he looked scared.

"hey" i said

"what do you want?" he said

" we want to have fun" jhope said, then we beat him, he was crying so loud and we liked it

Jimin POV

Taehyung was crying and i could hear it, because he's room was beside mine. I felt so sorry, they were beating for nothing, but i didnt do anything stop them from beating him.

Tae POV

I was still crying and i had blood, i stand up to shower and i stil had pain all over my body. When i was done, i lied down to my bed and my eyes get watery and cried, but not loud. I didnt call baekhyun hyung because he be worried about and i dont want be worried about me.

"why are they like this to me? what did i di them?" i asked myself

then i fell from crying

Jimin POV

I go to his room and saw he was asleep. I looked at his face and my eyes get watery. because he was alot of pain. I treated his body and go back to my room. I lied in my bed and thought

" why are we like this to him?" i asked,

Even i am his bestfried i should protected him. A minute later i fell aslepp

---------------------------------

hello everyone im sorry if its bad i hope you enjoyed, comment and vote and sorry my english love yourself, believe in yourself and never give up.

HE IS SO CUTE IM GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!