13

Tae pov
I woke up and go to Bathroom to
wash myself after I was done I go downstairs and saw them eating without me again.

"Jin hyung why didn't u wake me up"

"oh, I saw u sleeping peacefully so I didn't wake u up" Jin hyung said and I was confused because I didnt hear someone open my door room.

I ignored it and sat down to eat my breakfast. It was silence. Then we hear someone's phone ringing and it was bang pdnim.

After a 5 min they ended the call.

"we have a concert in one week, so we have to practice alot" Rm hyung said

After a 20 min we were done with eating. I washed the plates because it was my turn.

I prepare myself and we go to practice room.

We practiced alot and I had many mistakes and hobi hyung was angry but he controlled himself to not yell at me and I was sad.

We got home and we all go to ours room. I showered myself and lay down on my bed because I'm not able to go downstairs. My leg hurts alot. I d harmed muself during practice but I didn't told anyone.

I fall asleep and drifted to dreams.

_

I woke up in the meadle of the night and I couldn't sleep more because of a dream. I go downstairs to drink water because I was thirsty.

I was in the kitchen and saw jimin standing there looking at me.

"hello tae" he said smiling at me

I ignored him and drank my water.

"tae what's wrong" I ignored him again and go upstairs to my room and I could tell that he was worried

Jimin pov

What's wrong with him why is he like that. I had so many questions. I remembered the past and I was shocked. He still thinks that we are abusing him.

I remembered yesterday and we didn't invite him to watch movie and I could he was hurt the way he walked.  During practice hobi hyung was angry because he had many mistakes but he held himself to not yell at him.

During the breakfast. Jin hyung lied to tae.

"taehyung I protect u from them this time"

______
Comment vote and follow and I want to thank u for reading this and Ik its not good but I try my best i promise. 💜💜