9

TAE pov

"wakie taetae" I heard a voice. When I opened my eyes and  it was jhope. I immediately sit in  the bed.

"what happend?" jhope said scared

"it's nothing" I said and immediately go to Bathroom.

Jhope pov

He is scared of  me. How could I do that. I regret it. I want him to smile, to be happy.   How I wish tae could forgive me. I sigh and go downstairs to help jin hyung with breakfast.

TAE pov

When I immediately go to Bathroom. I closed the door and just stand there. I sigh and go to take shower.  After 10 min I  took on my clothe.

Then I go downstairs to see them making breakfast. then they saw me.

"good morning" they all said, but not hobi hyung I knew he was sad because I was scared of him.

Kookie  come to me and take my hand and take to sit down on chair beside him while the other side was jimin. In front of me was jhope.

They were talking but not jhope. He didn't were eating. I noticed that he were staring at me. When I looked at him, he immediately looked away.

When we finished our breakfast. I helped jin with dishes. When  we were kitchen alone. Jin hyung question me.

"did you notice that jhope didn't eating or talking"

"yeah, I noticed it" I said

" what happend"

"it's that I was scared that he was about to beat me in the morning when he were waking me up"

Jin hyung immediately hugged me.

" taetae he changed. He was so worried when you were in the hospital, he didn't even come out to eat. He care for u l. You just have to trust him. He is ur hope, he is ARMY'S hope. Just don't destroy the hope that is  inside him" he said

"I'm sorry"

"why are u sorry"

"that I made you guys worried about me"

"this was our punishment because we abused u, but I will never abuse u I will care for you forever " he said and hugged me. I hugged him and smiled.

We then heard a voice

"what are u doing there. Come here we gonna  watch movie" Kookie said.

"coming" jin hyung said.

When we were in living room. I saw all of them but not jhope.

" wait hobi hyung  isn't here" Kookie

"he is in his room" jimin said

" tae you   should go call him down I know you can do it" jin hyung said

"umm OK" I said

When I was is his door. I stood there a moment and I sighed. I knocked at the  door, but I didn't hear anything. I did it one more time, but I didn't hear anything. I open the door and saw that he was crying silently in the bed. I go to him and sit down in the bed.

"t-a-e" he's voice were shaking.

" I'm sorry for everything. I don't want you to be scared of me. Pls don't be scared of me. I was so stupid. I didn't was thinking what I was doing. I want u to smile in front of. I miss your smile. I want u to talk to me. I'm sorry for doing that I regret it. I was supposed to be ur hope" he said and cried hard.

I take his hand and pull him to hug him.

"I forgive u hobi hyung," I said and smiled. He hug me tight.

After five min he calm down and he  pull out from hug and smiled at me.

"let's go down and watch movie" I said and I toke his hand. Then we go down saw them waiting for us

"What tog u guys so long" Kookie asked

"it was nothing, let's watch the  movie" jhope said and smiled at me and I smiled back.  I looked at jin hyung and he smiled and mouthed good job and I mouthed thank u

We all sitt down. Beside me was  jhope. The other side was jin.

We were watching movie all  day.
I noticed that jhope was asleep in my shoulder. I smiled and take him to his room. I put him in  the bed. When I was about walk out. Jhope took my hand

"don't leave me" jhope said and I lay on the bed. Jhope cuddle with me  and fell asleep.

______________

Hello everyone I hope you enjoy it. Vote and comment. 💜💜💜💜

Who is ready for comeback? I'm so existed I can't wait.