14

Tae pov
I woke up and go to Bathroom to wash myself. I was done and I go downstairs seeing everyone eating but not jimin and then someone said something  from behind.

"good morning" he greeted

"goodmorning" I greeted back

"come on let's eat" he said and I nodded. We go and sitt down. In front of me was jimin and my beside was jungkook. I was sitting in the corner bacause I didn't want to annoy them.

I was eating and I had feeling that someone is staring at me. I looked up to see who it is and it was jimin and then he smiled at me but I ignored it and kept eating my food.

We were done and Jin hyung said that I should wash the dishes and I was shocked bacause jimin helped with dishes.  Jimin never helped me with the dishes before.

We were done with dishes and run to my rum because we were late. When we was done we go to dance practise room. I had many mistakes again.

Jhope was about to hit me, but jimin held his hands and I was shocked

"don't u dare to hit him!" jimin scream a little. Jhope ignored him

"let's do the dance again" jhope said annoyingly.

We danced fake love and this time I had no mistake. I was happy, but not much because of what happend.

We get home and we ate food and I go to my room and they all stayed in the living room but jimin got back to photoshot

I was reading manga. After a min jhope and jungkook came and I was scared.

"I couldn't hit u, but now I will" jhope said and punched him and jungkook joined him. They kicking hitting me.

'This time I will never forgive u' I thought

After a min they get out and a tear dropped in my hand and finally I realised my tears. I was crying like a mess and then I fall asleep from crying.

Jimin pov

I get home and saw them sitting and watching movie without taehyung.
I go to check  taehyung room and saw him sleeping. I get near him and I was shocked. He had bruises and I was angry.

I get downstairs.

"who hit taehyung!?!" I screamed and they  all looked at me.

"what do u mean"

"you know what I mean when I checked taehyung he had bruises on his body" I said and then they all looked at jhope and jungkook.

I get near them and take in jhope shirt I didn't want to hurt jungkook because jhope forced him.

"why did u do that?" I asked

"just for fun" he said and I punched him

"so u all forget the promise we made. He will never forgive guys now he didn't even do something like this he needs our love. He is just to innocent to be hurted and u forget the past how u were guys beging him to forgive u. Its never too late to change now" I said and they were shocked I looked at them all saw them crying.

I go to taehyungs room and laid beside him

"don't.." he said and I was sad. I kissed
His forhead and fall asleep.

Jhope pov
I looked at them all and saw them all crying its my fault. And I didnt even released that I was crying

'what have i done'

"its my fault guys" I said feeling guilty to what I did.

"it not ur fault. It's our fault too. We were ignoring him" jin hyung said

We go to our room and I stopped by tae room and I oppened and saw jimin and tae sleeping together
I closet it and go to my room and laid to my bed. Tae I'm sorry forgive me pls and then I fall asleep.
_______
Hello vote follow and comment and don't take it serious. I purple u 💜💜

 I purple u 💜💜

😍

Cutie jhope 😘

Cutie jhope 😘