Ghost girl

3 Years Later

Yamato's p.o.v

Me and my team of geinin sat in a tree.Our mission was to capture this so called ghost girl that scared people then stole anything of any value.There have been several reports,can't say I belive them.We heard singing,a sweet melody.A girl with yellow hair down to her waist,one eye was covered but she had the greenest eyes I had ever seen..She was wearing a pair of blue shorts and a red vest top.She was not that visible and the thing that stood out the most was the white glow that suronded her."Funny she looks exactly koi but she dissapeared a couple of years ago."Naruto said to no one.Sakura glomped him and sai....sai just sat there with a smile on his face.A black and white dog came up to her.It also had the white glow.We ambushed her.She put her hands on her head in fright.We went right throught her.Now that I was closer her green eyes had black stripes from her pupil to the edge of the green eye."Shairo,help."She squeaked.She sounded like a small child.The huge black and white dog growled at us.She moved her hands at the stone satues.They sprung to life and got into a protective cricle around the girl."Only koi can do that."Naruto said shocked."But it can't be?!"Sakura said,shocked.The girl didn't seem to speak."Sorry but my misstres doesn't speak to any human and it has been like that since two years ago when she came here but she can do jutsu."The dog growled.I used wood jutsu to grb hold of the girl's legs.All the statues returned to normal.I grabbed the dog aswell.We took them back into the village and by now the girl had fainted.We carried her to the hokage's office."Ahh so mission suckses?"She asked.I nodded."We will have ibik interigate her when she wakes up and I would like one of youe genin to watch over her."She boomed.My genin nodded and walked out.

The strange girl's P.O.V.

I was lying somwhere in a white bed ,white walls and white floors.'Yup this is defaintly a hospital.'I thought to myself."Miss.Nishikgoi,please don't get up yet."I looked around and spotted shairo on the end of my bed.I nodded and lay back down.I heard someone comming and pretended to be asleep.They were very familar voices,two of them but the thrid person didn't say anything."She looks alot like Koi."I heard the boy say.Koi,a name I had aboned with my feelings."Koi is a name that was forgotenten and replaced."I mummbled."Did she say anything?"I heard a boy say,I remembered his name."Yes naruto I just said koi was replaced."I said opening my eyes."Is that you?"Sakura asked."In the flesh and I manged to correct the last stage of my kekkai genkai."I said.I released my kekkai genkai.My eyes returned to normal and so did i.I didn't glow anymore and I was visible."KOI."Sakura jumpped and glompped me."Oww."I said holding my head."Thats for scaring us."She said."But I was kiddnapped by the akatsuki."I whined.I looked at a boy.'Sasuke's replacement."I know about sasuke but whos this?"I said looking at the boy."Sai."He said smiling."Nice ta meet ya."I said.Ibik came in with Kakasi.Kakashi eyes widened."Long time no see Kakashi..oh and you saw me as a ghost cause I was kidnapped by the akatsuki,escaped a few years later then completed my kekki genkai wich alows me to become a ghost but other kekki genkai can afect me so thats way the wood jutsu could get me."I said."This is awkward."I sighed."But good news I'm still not saneeeeee!"I squealed.Kakashi sweatdropped."Oh yeah kakashi."Kakashi nodded."You look old."I said.he wacked me on the head."What the hell!"I screamed.He chuckled.I stuck my tounge out at him.I slipped and fell face first into the floor.There was a painful smack sound."Fuck."Came my muffled reply.Everyone chuckled.Ibiki came in."HUH!..BUT Your KOI!"He said.(My face> ¬_¬)"No Shit sherlock."I grumbled getting up from the floor."I was kidnapped by the akatsuki but managed to escape and i'll tell ya anything."I said.Tusnade apeared.I sighed and collasped on the ground."What Happened?!"Tusnade  bellowed making me wince."This is Koi Zakumani and there should be some files about her."Kakashi said helping me stand up."Thx and yeah I was kidnapped by the akatsuki about 2 or 3 years ago but before that I used to be a ninja here."I said.Tusnade nodded."But Ibki will have to interigate you."I nodded and followed them out.Ibiki is damn scary!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to carry it on.:T