Your Cute,But How?

Koi's P.O.V.

I woke up to see Naruto's cheerful face."Naruto i'm gonna get changed so do me a favor and GET OUT."I said smiling.He nodded and went out.I opened my bag,put on a blue demin skirt with pink bows on the edge of it,a light blue blouse that shown a bit of my syomach with a pink criss croos pattern on th front made out of pink thread, lots of pink and blue bangels going up my arms,pink sandals and my hair was lose.I walked down stairs.Sasu-gay and Mr.Fox just stood and gawked."OMG,Your so cute."Sakura ran over to me and hugged me so hard my guts nearly spilled out.I bit her but not that hard.I let go after a second and walked outside.I heard Sasuke follow me,shortly.He hugged me from behind.*Sasu-kun I love you."I mummbled.I felt a wave of sleep pass over me.I fell asleep in Sasuke's arms.........

I opened my eyes.I was in my bed and someone had theirs arms around me."So your finaly awake?"Sasuke said tightening his grip around me."Sasu-kun it'd not like i'll run away,"I lied."I don';t belive you."He said smuggly."SASU-KUN LET ME GO."I whined.Someone pulled the cover away wich ended with me and Sasu-kun on the floor him still holding onto me.I looked up."KAKASHI GET HIM OF ME."I whined/shouted.Kakashi pulled Sasu-kun of me and dragged him out the room."Whew."I muttered.

I packed up all my stuff and ran down stairs."KOI ZAKUMANI PERSENT AND ACOUNTED FOR."I said millitry stlye.Kakashi sweatdropped and Sasu-kun sighed.

BACK IN THE LEAF WOOWHOOO.#

KOI'S P.O.V.

We arived outside the leaf.Kakashi went to file his report on the mission and I decided to ask Sasu-kun on a date.I walked over to Sasu-kun."Sasu-kun w-would y-you like to g-g-go on a d-d-d-date with m-m-m-me."I stuttered.He nodded."Where to?"He asked me.I shrugged."OK how about we go on a picnic."He asked."Yup,meet ya tomrrow at 10:00 am on the top of hokage moutain."I said then ran home.'So embarrsing.'I thought before I acidently bumbed into a boy and landed on my butt."Ow."I said rubbing my backside then standing up."gomenise."I said bowing."Well look what we have here."Said the boy."Koi I never knew you were so poliet."I heard naruto say."YEAH WELL I'M NOT AS MEAN AS I'M AM SO SHUT UP YOU BASTARD Or I'll bite you."I threatened."What happened anyway?"I said cluelessly."He's gonna kill khonahamru."Sakura said worriedly."Well in that case."I said then quickly punched the boy in the face and caught khonahamaru."Well I gotta find my animals."I said walking of."WAIT."I heard the boy shout."YEAH WHAT?"I said darkly turning around.Before he could say anything Mr panda told him he was a disgrace to the village.Sasu-kun jump out of da twee and walked tpwards naruto."What is your name?"He asked pointing to Sasuke."is't a panda."I shrieked."Sasuke Uchiha."He said coldly."And yours?"He said pointing to me."Well last time I checked my name is Koi.....um.....i can't rember....uh wait it's Zakumani."I said then whisttled.All my animals came towards me.I took out some paper,wrote 'please may i take the chunin exams alone?' and folded it into a paper crane.I did the handsighn.Mr panda seemed shocked."Gold this messege is about me being in the chunin exams make sure it gets to the hokage."I said to gold as he flew of."So i'm guessing your here for the chunin exams."I said to Mr.panda.I zoned out cause I knew the answer."BYE BYE MR.PANDA,MR.FOX,MISS.BUBBLEGUM HAIR AND BYE BYE SASU-GAY."i shouted and walked away.

I walked all the way home and was just about to walk throught my front door when a jounin jumped out a tree."Is it about da messege.?"I said and put moss and ginger inside then turned round.I closed the door.I left gold,shadow and blood wing in the yard and Python round my neck as I followed the jounin to the hokage's office.When we reached there Kakashi was there with a few other jounin."You are alowd to enetre the chunin exams on yuor own."the hokage said gruffly."Thank youuu,Yes."I shrieked."You can go."The hokage said.I jumpped out the window.

The day of the....drumrole....CHUNIN EXAMS YAAAAAAYYYY!

KOI'S P.O.V.

I walked up the second flight everyone was trying to get into a room that said 301.I burst out laughing.everyone stared at me.I stood up and ran towards the sighn and punched it.It was broken of the door frame."See."I saidd pointing to the sighn that now said 201.I ran upstairs and into the exam room."This is horriblie competion."I screamed.Everyone stared and tryed to set me on fire with their eyes.I walked iver to a cornor sat down then fell asleep.Someone was shaking me.I bit their hand, it started bleeding then I punched them into a wall."It seves you right ya bastard."I shouted then opened my eyes."OH sorry naruto."I said to the screaming in pain naruto at his hand."QUIET DOWN YOU BUNCH OF FILTH."Said a man who had magicaly apeared at the front."Actualy your being loud and filth is dirt so how can you be a person when your made of dirt."I muttered."Whay did you say.?"He said getting angry."Go away."I said.I was given a number."13,MY LUCKLY NUMBER."I shrieked and then sat down.

In the middle of the test far after I finished my chair toppled over.My head made a thud noise and a pool of blood fromed around it."Did you just..."Ibik started."shut up or you'll suffer a worse fate then kakashi's hand and yes I'm ok it's just blood."I said getting up,putting my chair right then sitting on it.I got bandeges out my pocket the badeged my head.The bandeges looked like the bandeges on kaku shiba of bleach."Ok it's the tenth question.You can leave or if you chose to do the question and get it wrong then you will be dropped from the program permently."He threatened.a few people left wioth their teams but all the ten rookies incudling me from the leaf stayed."Well you PASS."He said.Just then a lady jumpped throught the window."27 teams left,tch tch your going soft."She said."No ones alone."Ibiki said."Well that person's gonna fail."She said happily.I smashed my desk with my fist."Don't you dare underestimate me you bitch."I said coldly."Well she got spirt."She said smiling.I sat down on my chair."I all ready died a long time ago so I don't realy have that much spirt."I muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koi:Next chapter is *it reminds me of home*

Sasuke:what a stupid name

Koi:screw you,you bas..(some one covers her mouth.)

Koi:nom(koi bit it)

Kakashi:ahhhhhh you broke my other finger.

Koi: seves you right

Naruto:she doesn't own naruto and thats all she wanted to say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~