Kindness in the most unexpected people

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I cheked her house,no sign of chakra here either.I cheked in the forest just incase.There she was lying against a tree with her eyes closed.When I got closer I noticed her legs had been ingured badly.I picked her up,carried her to her house untill i reilised I didn't have the key.So I walked over to my house ,cleaned then treated her wounds the laid her down on my bed.I grabed a blanket the setlled down on the sofa.'Is she always that cute when she sleeps?'Was the last thing I thought before I driffted of to the clutches of sleep.

I woke up to Koi's pet python on my stomach.As soon as it saw I was awake it slivered of me and went to Koi who was watching me.I watched as the python curled up on Koi's lap."Hey wake up,Duck-butt."She screamed then got a smile that a six year old might have then ran out the door.

Koi's P.O.V.

'Oh my god that was so embarassing.'I thought to myself while turning red.I ran to the training grounds in pain becuse of my legs and when I got there no one was there."What the fuck?I show up early and no ones here."I said angrily before climbing up a tree then falling asleep.

An hour later........

"Hey koi you awake?"Some one said to me while poking me with a stick."Will for fucking sake stop poking me."I screamed angrily at naruto.I got up to find sakura hiding behind naruto.I whisttled.Python slivered over.I wrapped him round my neck but his head was in my arms."Yeah i'm awake now,I gesue."I said confused.I turned round to see everyone.I zoned out while he was talking because I knew this bell excirsise."Go."Said Kakashi.Sakura and sasuke hid in the bushes while me and naruto just stayed there.I  sat down and started reading a book about snakes.Kakashi sweatdroped.Naruto went for kakashi.Kakashi dogged and ran past me but while he ran past I quickly grabed a bell."Kakashi you forgot something."I said holding the bell up in the air.Kakashi's eyes widened.I put the bell in my pocket and continued reading.Half an hour a  bell rang I looked up while python slivered over to it and smashed it with his tail."hahahaaha python just ruiened your alarm clock."I said laughting.Kakashi dropped again and then tied naruto to post.We all sat down and ate our lunch but sasuke was the first to give naruto his food then shortly followed by sakura.Everyone looked at me."What I'm hungry."I said then continued my food.Suddenly a storm borke out but not a natrul one.In a puff of smoke Kakashi apeared."YOU!"He said pointing at all of us."Yes kakashi what do you want?I muttered.I zoned out while he lectured me and the two idiots."Do have any last words?"He said."Yep I wish I could die in peace."I said boredly."You........PASS."He said loudly."Keep the noise level down."I screamed.There was a chorus of whats except me."Go to hell."I muttered.Kakashi looked at me then sweatdropped again.I got up and started folding a paper horse."What are you doing?"Kakashi asked me looking at the small paper horse I made."Stand back."I said doing a handsign.(Oh forgot to tell you when ever she does the paper folding she can turn it into a paper one that lasts a cupple of hours while the other one last forever and becomes real).The paper horse turned into a real black horse with a star in the middle of its head."Don't normaly feel like walking home so I decided to use a horse."I said patting its head."Is that a Kekki genkai becuse there is no prof of a jutsu like that?"Kakashi asked me."Yep,the kekki genkai ,shifter,turns inanimate objects into living creatures I can do it with wood,rock,clay and I spesilize in paper cause Its a challange to get it right."I said admiring the horse."Well I did a good job with this horse and I'm gonna name it ...shadow."I said pleased with myself."yeah i know that we meet here tomorow at five am."I said casuly while getting on the horse."bye."I said then shadow set of at an amazing speed.Shadow arived outside a clothes shop.I went inside.I picked out a red skirt,a white shirt,a black tool pouch,two matching kanta's with dragons curling round the handles and the sheaths and a pair of black boots.I paid for them and went back outside to see shadow had cause a lot of attention.I slid onto shadows back and scqueezed my feet gently into shadows sides.He ran all the way home without stopping.A few minutes later we reached my house.I slid of shadow again making sure python didn't fall of my shoulders.I sat on a rock and took out some paper.I folded it into a sort of stable, put it on the ground and did a handsign.The stable became bigger and real.I put shadow into the stall and walked inside my house.It had basic furniture so I didn't rearly need to buy anything.I walked upstairs,there were two bedrooms and a bathroom.I chose my bedroom.It had blue walls,green carpet,a double bed with blue sheets,a dresser wich had green and blue flowers painted on it,a small mirror,a white armchair and a window with green curtains.I put Python on the bed and sat on the armchair folding a cat,a dog and a bird.After I folded them I did then handsign.A ginger cat appeared along with a black and white collie puppy and an eagle."Well i'm gonna call you cat,moss and gold."I said smiling.They nodded.I put ginger on my bed along with Moss.Gold just perched on my bed.I fell asleep,slowly.............